Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! I believe it is a fraud

I bought a laptop on June 7th, 2022. The seller didn't send me tracking number till June 10th, 2022. So I sent the seller some messages. And then I got tracking number on June 11th,2022. But someone has already taken the item on June 8th,2022. Howeve...

We need to stop these false advertisements

So I just bought a pair of gumboots advertised as follows, (cut & paste wording)Quality Work Gumboots Gum Boots Safety Knee Length Industrial Heavy Duty gumbootBUT they are NOT EVEN CLOSE to that description, they're a cheap, ill fitting, poorly cons...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 39 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Incorrect part ordered

Ordered two Fisher & Paykel Dishwasher (twin drawer) motor rotors (payment dates 28April & 29May).Part no. 524185P. Ref No's. EB-64178 & EB-64898. Both the drawers were not discharging water after a wash.On contacting Fisher & Paykel I was informed t...

• 9 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! eBay Supports Chinese Economy

I'm not sure how other buyers feel but I'm tired of dealing with lying merchants that are either located in China or source their stock from there. Despite saying they're in Australia, it is obvious from the shipping time frame and delays in tracking...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Shipping to Australia by US sellers

Getting increasingly frustrated with US sellers including shipping to Australia in their listing, then stating in their description "shipping to US only" or "may not ship to Australia". I always check on the shipping quoted by sending a message (as I...

10% discount does not work,at check out now!--help

waiting at check out & want my 10% offered,it clinched the deal!here is the pop up code AUNCUQQNJSYM5BM .What are my options,I feel like I have been robbed now ,having committed to buy!

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Import Charges when goods are Duty and GST free

Hi, Can someone please explain to me why eBay charges Import Taxes if under Australian law, the item is exempt from GST and duty? I am referring to gold coins with purity greater than 99.5%. Links here:https://www.abf.gov.au/importing-exporting-and-m...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Product under warranty but still not fixed after 3 months

Hi,I bought a mobile phone on 21 May 2021. The phone failed to work in Feb 2022 and I sent it back to the seller to fix it. The seller sent it to HK. I haven't received any updates until I sent a message to them in May 2022. Here is what they replied...

Resolved! Return

Hello,I had an item arrive damaged/unusable. Contacted the seller and asked for a refund or replacement. They offered me half money back and keep the item, I said no- item is useless. Then they stopped replying so I opened an eBay return. Have not re...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful