Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

This user is no longer registered on eBay.

Checking my ebay this morning I found this message on the bottom of an order "This user is no longer registered on eBay." but no further Info. Is my paid for order ok? I used the contact seller link but got the message invalid item number. What happe...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

My searches now filled with stolen/fakes from China!

I have set up a search for a new Australian fashion brand Alemais - and I have 'worldwide' set to include overseas sellers - but every day my inbox is full of Chinese products that are products of the grey market (stolen from Alemais as over manufact...

Resolved! Seller is messing me around on a refund

I purchased a Bluetooth headset in January this year. It arrived on time and as described. A few weeks after I started using it, it stopped working. I contacted the seller, requesting a refund. Seller asked me to upload a video showing the headset no...

Resolved! Is there a glitch - it's not Friday

I am watching an item that I would like a little more info on. Asked the seller a question through 'contact seller' last week. I have not yet received a reply and the auction ends tomorrow morning so I tried to send another message but seem to be cau...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Global Shipping Program is a scam

I do not buy anymore from sellers who use this scam.(see link below) In a few cases I asked a seller if he/she can post an item via UPS or Royal Mail and in each case they declined- consequently no deal has been made. I have a question to Australian ...

Resolved! Please Comply and honour what you promised

I will give you one last chance if you care to look at real events relating to real proof and law? not this pretend 'make up our own, cherry pick this and that' **bleep** you keep giving me. Ebay has refused to honour a "30 day money back Guarantee" ...

Missing purchased items

Ive purchased many items for years on ebay. 2 separate purchases I made on 20th December 2021 have disapeared from my Purchase History, both on 20th December 2021. Purchases either side of that date are still there. I can only find evidence of these ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Order cancellation

I want to know why my order no 17-08526-12681 has been cancelled as I have not requested this. It is the second time this has happened to me when buying from EBay. I think I will find other places to shop. Not happy again. Patsy Jenkins

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller wanting more money for item

Hi I bought a small vase on eBay today for $30. Sold as wade heath. I have just received an email from the seller saying they pulled the item out and realised its Clarice cliff. I actually haven't seen the base stamp. They now want more money as they...

Pre-Ordered Item has not arrived

So I made a pre-order for an item in November 2021 with an expected release date in March 2022. I got around to checking the status of the order and it seems as though the listing for this item is no longer active. I tried to ask the seller about the...

How to initiate a return beyond 'recent purchases'

In October 2021 I bought a VIN stamp set. The other day I had a VIN with the number '3' in it, and this is when I realised the set I bought from Torque Tools has no 3, but instead two '4's - see picture attached. Unfortunately, this is one of those s...

278445487_299269062368519_7578471776157162660_n.jpg
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! I received a partial refund from seller, but less than what seller had agreed to.

Hello everyone.I made a purchase a few weeks ago for an electronic item. It arrived today. When I opened the satchel, the retail box was saturated with water and almost like mulch. The item was still in good nic. But then I noticed the item was a lot...