Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

another one was delivered.

Ultra-thin LED ceiling light 220V surface mounted remote control dimming roundAU $66.48I bought it for a remote control, but another one was delivered.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Combined shipping request

Why is it that I have to commit to buy from a seller BEFORE they tell me the combined shipping total? How is this standard commercial behavior!

• 10 replies
  • 2 Helpful

ebay/pitneybowes STOLE my purchse.

I bought a piece of Jade paid postage and then got an email saying that they would not ship it nor return to seller, this straiggt out theft. There is no resolution vecause ebay says we will forward your complaint tto a team just for that and the sen...

Has anyone else had an automated purchase of Iphone call?

I have just received an automated phone call on my home phone, stating that I have purchase an Iphone for $350 dollars...which I haven't...I am not sure what this call is aiming achieve but I pretty sure it is a scam...One for the Annoying Box....

Resolved! How to issue a return postage label

I purchased an item which is faulty. I have raised a return with Ebay and the buyer has accepted. He has now contacted me and his words, "We couldn't find return label function in Ebay"He wants me to pay for the return postage and will reimburse me. ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fed up with eBay voucher conditions

First there were two vouchers.....$5 off if you join eBay Plus, and15% off your purchase, up to 5 tranactionsThey both expire on 17 Apr (unless eBay closes them down sooner of course).I'm not interested in joining eBay Plus but when I discovered the ...

• 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

When will ebay stop overseas sellers listing their products as in Australia when they are based over

When will ebay stop overseas sellers listing their products as in Australia when they are based overseas,?? It is easy to check, click their feedback and then negative feed back and it shows, based in china,singapore,etc. If I can do it why can't eba...

• 36 replies
  • 9 Helpful

eBay "Have us call you" option appears to have been removed...?

It appears that the Have us call you option has vanished. At the bottom of the Help page are the following two options: Chat with us Call us I tested using the link I'd saved for the "Have us call you" option, and the message - when I selected variou...

eBay Chat Symbol eBay Call us symbol

Misleading/incorrect item heading (and description)

When scrolling through items, I saw a listing that has incorrect information.2 sewing machines listed as being 1921.From the pics I know one was built no earlier than 1924 an the other 1934+I am not interested in buying, but msgd the seller anyway. T...

• 17 replies
  • 2 Helpful