Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Promised replacement if cancel request

I opened a complaint about 2 purchases which never turned up. The seller requested I close the case and they would send replacement straight away or full refund if the replacements did not turn up. Well nothing turned up and they will not reply . Any...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Warranty

I’m relatively new to eBay. I purchased an item (a Dyson replacement battery) that advertised 5 year warranty. After 2 years or so there is a problem but I cannot get a reply from the seller.Any advice on my options would be appreciated.

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! FAKE .925 sterling silver jewellery

ebay is allowing sellers to advertise and sell FAKE .925 sterling silver jewellery. I perused the message boards and found similar complaints way back in 2014!! This is still going on today.fake silver jewellery The pic shows the many rings etc I hav...

FAKE SILVER JEWELLERY.JPG

AusPost Van delivered my item to someone else down the street.

I bought a large book. It was scheduled for delivery. Since I know roughly when the AusPost delivery van passes the street so I was keeping an eye through the window. Then this afternoon I saw the van passing my house without stopping and a few minut...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why is pastage so slow lately?

Has anyone else in Australia noticed exceptionally slow postage times lately? I am seeing 4 and 5 week delivery estimates on nearly all international items and domestically, the times are appalling. I had one item recently sit for 8 days in Chullora ...

Ebay plus a joke

I know it's early days, but based on what I see, there is no way in hell I'll be paying for Ebay Plus. I buy a lot and have a large watch list and have noticed that the only sellers offering it.... are those that had free shipping already! lol and of...

• 126 replies
  • 17 Helpful

Global Shipping Program

Buyers beware of sellers in the USA who are on the Global Shipping Program. I recently bought 4 watches from the same seller in the USA, and when I went to pay, there were 4 shipping costs - $17.70, $17.40, $17.80 and $17.89. (Try and work out why th...

Can a seller refuse to give a refund?

I purchased a pocket knife as a gift for my husband for our anniversary to replace one he lost. Unfortunately the one i purchased was too big so i sent it back and asked for a refund as the seller had the listing as "refunds accepted within 14 days"T...

Hi. My last purchase; Ryobi Power Head

HI. My last purchase on e-bay was a Ryobi Pole Saw, or at least I thought it was. When my purchase arrived it was only the power head, which is of no use without the pole.I tried to buy the pole at Bunnings, only to be told that the pole cannot be pu...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

If your parcel hasn't arrived don't blame the Chinese

For those of you who are waiting on International parcels, thought I would just pass my latest experience on.Purchased an item from China on May 27, arrived in Australia June 14, delivered October 7.This is only one of the items I have purchased from...

Fraudulent ebay seller

Hi all, About a month ago I had purchased a Meta Quest 3 from an eBay seller. One day after the return window had closed my Meta account was suspended without notice. I had contacted Meta and I was informed that the original purchaser had opened an i...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful