Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

REMOVED

Hey all, Im so appalled by this "site". i ordered the boxset of 'Picket Fences', a 1990s tv show from their site in October 2021. I have been put off many times when I asked where my order was. I finally asked for a refund February 2022. Okay, they s...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Overpriced

Has anyone else noticed how items on Ebay appear to be getting more expensive these days. I think a lot of sellers now have an over-inflated sense of value of the items they are trying to sell. Its almost at the point where its cheaper, if not the sa...

• 83 replies
  • 8 Helpful

Seller refuses to communicate

I purchased a keyboard that stopped working within the first three months. I have written to the seller on many occasions, at first they offered a refund that would allow me to buy another keyboard, I thanked them and said that was very nice of them ...

seller cancelled order without sending or refunding

about 6 months ago i ordered an item from a seller from long beach CA. the seller did not send it or a while so after about a month i contacted them to ask if there was an issue. they said that USPS could not ship to australia at the time, so i decid...

• 9 replies
  • 1 Helpful

New PayPal currency option

I have something I'd like to buy from the UK and I noticed something new. When I went to the checkout and clicked PayPal I had the option 'to pay in the currency of your choice' - ie AUD or GBP. I sometimes buy collectables from the UK and less frequ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Lost item not delivered

Dear Sir/madam, my name is Lee & on the 24th March I purchased the DVD Mississippi Burning from your company. can you please confirm the following order, which was sent to the wrong address? Are you able to please locate the item and send it to the c...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How do I change the currency for purchase?

When buying from a seller in another country, I want to buy in the currency of the seller. How can I change ebay / Paypal to NOT convert to my currency?

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fake Australian sellers

Maybe it's just me, but when are eBay going to do something about sellers in Asia claiming to be in Australia! If I want to be something directly from China I'll do it, but when I put the Australia only filter on and I have to check every sellers det...

• 111 replies
  • 43 Helpful

Listing items that sellers do not have??

Hello to all, Just wondering whether or not sellers are allowed to list items that they do not have in stock. Also can they list items that are on back order that are not available anymore????

Resolved! Bid retraction

If a buyer retracts a bid, is he/she obliged to give a reason and is that reason public?

• 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Obvious triangulation scam on Ebay continues to happen & Ebay refuse to give me a refund

I expect that this post will be removed by Ebay.....I would appreciate your feed back as victims of these scams. I am $92.50 out of pocket and Ebay refuse to give me a refund. I purchased dog food worth AU $92.50 from Ebay vendor. The goods were deli...

Receiving items from China I never bought or bidded for

A month ago I received a parcel from China containing a pr of fake Gucci women's sunglasses & today two more parcels from the same "company" containing identical fake Gucci ties. Ebay said they no seller by that name.Nor was a payment made to them in...

Resolved! Sellers location incorrect

I have purchased an item with location listed as Sydney. This is a scam as I have incurred an overseas penalty on the fee as it is in fact located in China. False information by the seller. This is widespread and needs stopping. I was alerted by the ...

• 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Return Fail

Purchased items from China seller Nov 26 2021, arrived Jan 13 2022. Sent items were incorrect, seller accepted return, received msg that seller cannot send return postage envelope, paid for Austpost return, $23.40, items cost $ 36.19. Item arrived Ch...