Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need to rant!

OK, EBay is really p$%#$ing me off lately. Firstly, I want to see all my search results, not some 'streamlined' list generated by some hidden EBay algorithm. Seems there is no way to disable the annoying feature. Secondly, if I have an arrangement wi...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

who qualifies for a coupon

Last time I made a purchase some time ago I was given a $5 Ebay coupon ,have made another purchase and there is no coupon,I do not subscribe to Ebay+ . do I not qualify for it as just a buyer anymore?

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay Voucher expires before end of expiration date

Hi all, want to know where i stand with this one I was issued a $30 ebay voucher for staying on with my ebay plus membership rather than cancelling (I was about to cancel and got offered the voucher to stay on) .. bonus I will take the voucher This v...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Strange response from seller

Hi, I was hoping for some advice. I bid on an auction on 03/04/2022 and won, I made payment immediately. As of yesterday 07/04/2022, I hadn't heard anything about the item, so I contacted the seller asking if the item had been posted yet. I received ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay motors concerns

I have a seller that sent me the following information about buying a car of them.I am concerned that this is to dodgy. The car is here in Tasmania with me, it will be shipped with our RAAF cargo boat and from harbor with the truck. Giving that it's ...

• 18 replies
  • 1 Helpful

UNAUTHORISED PAYMENT!

Ebay has withdrawn Money from my PayPal Account without My Authority.I recently Attempted to Purchase an Item on Ebay, Due to some sort of Hiccup the Sale dropped out halfway through the Transaction. So I then went in again and managed to Complete an...

• 9 replies
  • 2 Helpful

ebay wont recognise my overseas shipping address

ebay shows my overseas shipping address in US but when I try to bid on US based items it sends an error message that the seller won't ship to Australia - ignoring my US address

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Leave a product review?

Hi all, I've noticed that some items on ebay have product reviews while others don't. I recently purchased an item which I received, so had no issue with the seller. However, the item was terrible and would of liked to leave a product review. I have ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Seller wants to ship after I opened an "Item not received" case and opted for refund

I purchased the item on 23/3/22 with a latest expected delivery date of 31/3/22. I had messaged the seller a few times between the 25th and 29th with no response requesting tracking info as they did not put anything on the order page and received a m...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

suction mounts for dash cams

Hi, Im looking to buy dash cam suction mount holders but in photo it shows 1 + 1 so does that mean you get 2 for the price of one

• 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

REMOVED

Hey all, Im so appalled by this "site". i ordered the boxset of 'Picket Fences', a 1990s tv show from their site in October 2021. I have been put off many times when I asked where my order was. I finally asked for a refund February 2022. Okay, they s...

• 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Overpriced

Has anyone else noticed how items on Ebay appear to be getting more expensive these days. I think a lot of sellers now have an over-inflated sense of value of the items they are trying to sell. Its almost at the point where its cheaper, if not the sa...

• 83 replies
  • 8 Helpful

Seller refuses to communicate

I purchased a keyboard that stopped working within the first three months. I have written to the seller on many occasions, at first they offered a refund that would allow me to buy another keyboard, I thanked them and said that was very nice of them ...