Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! International Seller Provided AusPost Tracking

Hello eBay, I recently bought an item from a seller based in Canada but shipping from Hong Kong. Today, I just received tracking in the form of an Australian Post tracking number. Is this normal or is it a fake tracking scam? I've always though AusPo...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 37 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Miss leading advertising .

It never seems to amaze me you buy an item advertised as rechargeable try to charge it nothing. Then to my surprise opened it up and no battery. RIPPED OFF.

Resolved! Items missing from my purchase history.

Hi all. I purchased (2) items from (2) different sellers overseas, just before the pandemic started. They were marked as being "sent", and I realise all the mail is held up, and am not in any hurry ... but now when I check my purchase history, these ...

10 % off Offer is a scam

This 10% Off offer from eBay is a scam. I used it yesterday. The 10% were taken off on the nvoice but when I checked my PayPal account I realised the they took of the entire amount without the 10% off. This happened to us twice, We complained and Eba...

Stores selling stuff they do not have!

There seems to be stores on ebay that are selling stuff they do not have and never intend supplying. When you buy from them they simply take your money. After waiting the advertised max delivery time and querying they simply return the money. The par...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Item not received - too late to start case?

I bought item back in December from overseas, and it did not arrive. The "due" date was yesterday, so I was not able to open case. This morning the option to open "item not received" case is not there. There was an option to contact seller, which I d...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item not delivered as stated by eBay

HiI am receiving emails by eBay telling me that this item have been delivered on the 2nd of March at 5.20 pm at my address but I have looked everywhere around the house, this item would have fitted in my mail box quite easily, I also checked my CCTV ...

• 10 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! I order an Item from USA, Item has not been sent, seller refund but not for postage and import tax.

I have bought an item from USA 1 and 1/2 months ago, through eBay au. Item has not been sent, seller refund but not for import tax and postage claim that was collected by eBay. I"m trying hard to contact directly to eBay from help but can not find no...

• 11 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Car seatcovers

I bought car seat covers thinking the shop was in Australia. When I received the car seat covers they do not fit, are far too small. The next day I went to the post office to return them and the address was in Dublin Ireland. The PO informed me that ...

• 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

What has happened to Aus Post???

Using 'covid', floods or the broken railway track that fixed weeks ago as an apparent 'reason' for the absolute disgusting standards of service is now getting worn badly.5 weeks for parcels from eastern states to WA then they are sat at Welshpool for...

• 12 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! How to block seller from messaging you?

A seller is sending me abusive and threatening messages. Is there any way to I block this person from messaging me?The sale has been completed.

Fake bids

So does ebay do anything about fake bids? I recently bid on an item, only to be outbid on the last day. No harm in that, all good.However the same item came up from the same seller about 2 weeks later. No doubt its the same item and not a duplicate (...