Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Item not received.

Hi. I purchased and paid for item #403413397846 on 15th Feb. Seller put sent 17th Feb. It's now 8th Mar and no sign of this items. Sent a message to the seller on 4th Mar with no reply. This was the first time I have paid for an item with Afterpay as...

Returned item but no refund provided

The item supplied was very different to the item described. Item returned as per sellers request and shown as delivered by Parcel Force on 8th December 2021 yet no refund has been provided. Ebay closed the case perhaps thinking that the item was lost...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay advised manual refund - Not received

Just after advice if I am being given the run around by ebay CS and if the process has been the correct one to take for a refund?I purchased a bonnet that was described as used but good working order, asked the seller the condition and if the paint a...

• 11 replies
  • 1 Helpful

SO confused by payments and my shopping cart!

I've been buying a heap of things lately, and I'm baffled as I notice sometimes when I pay (I always go to my cart and "Pay just this seller"), the items will disappear right away from my cart. This always used to happen. But sometines, the items wil...

Sorry

Hi I'd like to appologise for the rants posted here in the boards. Have a nice day. I will not do this again. I have learnt my lesson. I have had a rest for a few months and now back buying on a clean slate for 2022. I'm starting a fresh 2022 buying ...

• 18 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! GST

Hi do i have to pay GST on secondhand items(including postage)?

• 24 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Request for refund of money paid for an order which was not fulfilled because eBay apparently lost .

This is to request a refund of money paid to eBay for an order which was not fulfilled because eBay apparently lost the order. I don’t have the message from eBay confirming the order, but the money for the purchase was paid to eBay from my bank accou...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can't transfer funds from bank account to Paypal.

For the past few days I've tried to transfer funds to my Paypal account but each time I get.Then today I get the same and when I go to the Contact us option I get.Which takes you back to the Dashboard page and not a Confirm identity page.I've checked...

cant.JPG dnw.JPG

Request of phone number

Hi, is it normal for a seller to request your phone number? I am purchasing an item from China and they advised they needed my number when shipping company delivers to me they are going to call me and the shipping company they use need it for their s...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Startrack Couriers lost my item!

I'm pretty angry at the moment, and this is quite an involved tale of woe, so you might have to bear with me. Last week I bought a $1000 item (a 55" large screen TV) from NSW and on Tuesday, July 1, Startrack Couriers attempted delivery at 1355 but I...

• 39 replies
  • 2 Helpful

is there a way to filter items by their feedback rating?

Is there a way to filter sellers with low feedback ratings? I wont purchase from sellers with ratings lower than 98% so its very time consuming having going through all the posts only to find they are low rated. thanks

• 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Item purchased is now faulty. Seller has agreed to a full refund but keeps stalling on processing

The item I purchased in June 2021 is now faulty.The seller has agreed to a full refund but keeps stalling on processing the refund.eBay say because the seller is only an eBay platform user they cant force the seller to do anything.How do I go about p...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Gift cards

How is this (see image) not misleading and deceptive conduct? Gift cards can be used for items listed on ebay.com.au - unless the seller is overseas, which it does not say. And the response is 'our bad, we'll refund your gift cards (in 8-10 business ...

Capture2.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful