Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Item purchased is now faulty. Seller has agreed to a full refund but keeps stalling on processing

The item I purchased in June 2021 is now faulty.The seller has agreed to a full refund but keeps stalling on processing the refund.eBay say because the seller is only an eBay platform user they cant force the seller to do anything.How do I go about p...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Gift cards

How is this (see image) not misleading and deceptive conduct? Gift cards can be used for items listed on ebay.com.au - unless the seller is overseas, which it does not say. And the response is 'our bad, we'll refund your gift cards (in 8-10 business ...

Capture2.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item Not Received

Hello, I purchased a poster for C$113 last October. The item has not arrived. Under the order details it always stated the item would arrive by Feb. 28. Now it's changed to March 1. As I'm only now learning, I don't have the ability to get a refund b...

• 21 replies
  • 1 Helpful

ordered history list, item missing ?

Estimated delivery: Fri. 11 Mar. - Wed. 20 Apr.Order number: 14-08273-31482 why this order hd disappeared from my order lists ?it was there until 23rd,Feb.James View order details

Bought winter coat, listed as brand new, clearly not - what now

I bought a coat off eBay, from someone who said they didn't have a chance to wear it last season and hence selling it. Messaged seller, who reaffirmed it was brand new hence why it had a 'x' stitch at the base of the coat. I received it today, opened...

• 12 replies
  • 1 Helpful

125167960042 Couch

Hi, My father has fixed my existing leather couch so I dont need to purchase another one and would like to retract the bid of 125167960042. I have msg the seller explaining that.Can you please help? Thanks,Ole

• 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Keep extending hold!

Ordered a laptop which was meant to be delivered in January. After two extensions have asked for refund and Ebay has put the case on hold twice. First was to 26 Feb and now 3 March. No way of contacting Ebay for further discussion or query!!

Illegal postage change

Seller has offered free postage, but when I go to pay a large amount of postage has been added without asking my permission

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Make an Offer question

I was trying to pay for an item that was listed as a “make offer”, I received the counter offer from seller and was satisfied with the price, but there is no feature for Accept or Decline, so I can’t purchase at present, what is the problem? it’s a t...

highest bidder auction ended but NO ITEM?

How is it possible for an auction to end with the highest bid but then item is no longer listed.The same item ( the actual item) is listed for auction 10 hours later!!isn't it illegal to sell something you don't have?Is it just a SCAM with a seller a...

• 12 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Multiple item listings show misleading details in searches

When searching for items the results include listings that are selling multiple items with many of these showing the price for the lowest priced item choice on the listing, not the actual item searched for.Why are sellers allowed to list unrelated it...

Screen Shot 2022-02-27 at 10.45.17 am.png Screen Shot 2022-02-27 at 11.17.12 am.png Screen Shot 2022-02-27 at 11.18.11 am.png Screen Shot 2022-02-27 at 11.18.47 am.png
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! for 103 days, eBay says: Hang on, we're still reviewing your case

on 7 Nov 2021 I ordered a batter adaptor from a seller purported to be in Sydney, thought it should arrive earlier, although there are a number sellers sellers. This seller never delivered it, soon disappeared from eBay. I opened a money back guarant...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unexpected search result

Miss14 was looking for a Marvel action figure from the Loki series. Putting the characters name in the search for anything - wow, brought up some unexpected results and awkward questions. Enquiring of eBay - the pictures are perfectly acceptable on e...