Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Seller accepts order to PO Box but carrier used by seller did not deliver. Now Items are lost

Seller accepts order to PO Box but carrier used by seller did not deliver. Now Items are lost. They have not been found by carrier after a week. Can I ask seller to replace them or should I wait longer.The carrier is having Covid staff shortages. Con...

afterpay

Please let me know how to use afterpay AFTERPAY10The error message: To use this code, please select the Afterpay payment option. I am new to afterpay, pls let me know how to use it. Thanks!

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Face Shield /Mask

We purchased Face Shield / Masks in good faith it had an Ebay heading at a cost of $44.76 and they are not suitable we have tried to contact Seller but only has address Chullora NSW 1405 have tried by sending message to Ebay but they said there is no...

• 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

How to see unpaid strikes on account.

OK, I'm getting really annoyed with EBay's secret information on strikes. Long story short, I recently received 2 unpaid strikes from a seller because they told me I could wait until the last auction and then request a combined invoice. Trouble is, t...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can't get pick-up code.

Recently purchased some items and paid through ebay website with local pick. The seller kindly dropped off and said he had get the pick up code. It was totally new to me and I didn't have the app installed on my phone. I said I would sent code later ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Purchase of Ring 9/11/2021

On the 9/11/2021 I purchased a Black Diamond Ring Ref 0*22-07829-97789 for a Christmas Present. Unfortunatly the band broke. We have been advised by a Jeweller that the band suffers from perosity which means that there were air pockets in the 9ct ban...

Fastway tracking number invalid.

$140 package from Melbourne still not delivered to regional VIC (posted on Monday). The courier said he has no packages for my address in his van for delivery today. The tracking number supplied comes up as having no scans recorded. I know Fastway co...

• 40 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How can we get eBay sellers to stop using the atrocious ,dishonest, unreliable ,Fastway couriers

How can we get eBay sellers to stop using the atrocious ,dishonest, unreliable ,serial BS artists,Fastway couriers ?They must be the worst courier company on the planet . See some of their reviews at the link belowhttps://www.productreview.com.au/p/f...

• 17 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Items not Received

I bought few items from Ebay during December 2020 which I never received. During Covid disruptions, I kept waiting and now has pass the period for a claim on a refund. I have put messages to the sellers which are unanswered. Some of the items were ne...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Chinese Ebay Pre-Order Scammer

I bought a "Pre-Ordered" item from a Chinese seller on Ebay on the 24th May 2021, it was for a MR.TOYS MT2021-08 1/6 Princess Leia Female Figure 12'' Phicen S12D Body Set and was said to be released late into the 4Q 2021, and I paid $159 US ($228 AU)...

Ending a Auction early?

A seller has ended an auction item 2 hours prior it's end? Is this normal? item number: 403426297580

• 21 replies
  • 2 Helpful

missing item

I recently bought an item and the item did not arrive. They refuse to contact me. The history in my eBay account has been deleted for this item . There is no evidence I even bought the item in eBay. The only proof I have is in some of the emails I go...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item Never Arrived/no refund, eBay ruled in seller favour

I bought three items from one seller, who as per my request, packaged them together, on the 26th of October 2021.The parcel displays as 'in transit' as of writing this (28th January, 2022) and obviously it never arrived.I am located in Australia but ...

• 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful