Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Seller cancelled order and now says cannot refund me.

I purchased an item that included shipping via the Global Shipping Program. I don't thing the seller realised and did not like the arrangement so requested a cancellation. I agreed and now the seller is telling me they cannot refund me as ebay has to...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Why is my refund less than what I paid?

This is more a PayPal question, but as they don't have an AU forum, I'll post my issue here.I paid $3184.83 AUD for an item on 28th May, converted to 1770.00 GBP.Had an issue, opened a dispute case. Just won it.I have now been issued a refund, but it...

• 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller incorrectly listing item as in Australia

I have recently ordered an item that I wanted fairly quickly. (oxymeters) Seller was listed as in Australia and item was listed in Australia, in my state, and delivery should normally be expected to take four business days. At the time when I purchas...

Global Shipping - Thieves by any other name.

Quite apart from the usurious costs for delivery levied by the Global Shipping program it’s quite apparent that they aren’t above outright thievery. Recently purchased an item which arrived in Erlanger five days ago, was immediately marked as being d...

• 15 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Lying seller

E bay seller has told me that there shipper doesn't ship to my address!Yet on the add it clearly shows Australia Post logo!I receive Australia Post packages at least twice a week!What can I do about this lying seller?The fact is Standard Postage is $...

• 18 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Item delivered but missing parts

Dear Sir/Madam, I bought this item through "ebay" and received it on time on Jan 06. Upon opening the case to check its content, there was only one battery within the package where there should have been 2 as the item's detail in the advertisement on...

Resolved! How to contact fellow buyer

I am interested in an item but the seller is new to eBay and does not have any feedback but he/she has sold 10 lots of this item at a considerable amount of money but does not have any feedback from any buyer as yet. So question.... how can/do I dete...

asked seller for replacement or refund

I purchased a digital temperature controller 1n September 2021 witch had a faulty sensor I asked for a replacement or refund there reply was a part refund and my reply was the controller was no good to me without a sensor ,the seller offered another ...

Seller just delisted Australia as a delivery option because I retracted a bid

As the title says. This guy really holds a grudge. I retracted a bid on an item he was selling, and he then blocked me from buying any other items. I was bidding on a few of his Hot Toys, and he is based in Virginia, USA, and I am based in Australia....

• 37 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sellers advertising when they dont hold stock

I have had 2 purchases recently from 2 different sellers who then couple of days later email stating they can not fulfull the order. In both cases they provided refund no issue but complete waste of my time and effort. What is Ebay doing to stamp out...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Useless consumer service centre

It took literally 55 minutes and 3 different Assistants to tell me to "ask for an invoice". When I complained that they were inept and frustrating, they just terminated the chat. I really think they should compensate me for my time. Last time I buy a...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Workaround for buyers with a PO Box and shipping issues

For those buyers who have problems with sellers who will not ship to their PO Boxes, there is a workaround called PO Box Plus. In essence, you need to sign up as it is an additional service, but what happens is that instead of checking out with "PO B...