Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! What really is FREE POSTAGE ?

I have been reading the many comments given in the light of ebay's delve, into the "cost" Sellers charge to post a said item. Without bringing up all that has already been mentioned, l am a bit confused now. What l have been watching was a Video Card...

Resolved! Seller cancelled transaction after payment without notification.

Hi, I am new to ebay and dont know what to do about this weird transaction. So this item was on sale with Best Offer option. I sent an option to which the seller sent a counteroffer. I accepted and paid immediately via paypal. In an hour i check my e...

Return defective item

Will never buy off eBay again, purchased a solar controller which was defective, initiated a return but after that very hard to contact anyone, received a couple of emails but when trying to reply it would just come up error, have tried to contact eB...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller wont provide return address details

I bought a pair of motorcycle mirrors and when they arrived they simply didn't fit the model of motorcycle that the description said they would (not even close). I initiated the return process and posted to the senders address that was marked on the ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Insufficient Postage

I received a card to say something I purchased had insufficient postage paid (an amount of just a few dollars was required). I phoned the post office to ask about it and all they could tell me was it was posted in Oz, there was no return address and ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Does anyone know why the Dell eBay store is inactive?

So over a month ago now I ordered a Dell desktop PC from the Dell eBay store. I know it isn't uncommon for the Dell eBay store to take a while to ship orders as I have ordered many PCs from the Dell eBay store in the past. This time, though I am conc...

$2000 Large Box express USPS to Australia x2 scans and its day 16....5-6 days for $199aud express

Hey every one i paid $199 aud for express post on a $2000aud Rc Truck and the scans in the first 2 days were fine 16 days later no scans have shown up at all , i contacted seller multiple times he seams like he's ok but he's not very speedy about thi...

Solar panels

Hi guys I deed purchase a solar panels from eBay about 2 years a go and the glass on two panel shatter and two star burnt ,I contact the seller I did send picture ,and is said the panels have only 1 year warranty .

• 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay plus monthly $5.00 voucher on any purchase

I have elected to discontinue by annual ebay plus subscription because of the miserable attitude by ebay. Ebay previously offered a $5.00 voucher to be spent on ANY purchase above $10.00 then they changed that to $15.00 and now it has been raised to ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful