Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Items Delivered to the Wrong Address

Two items that I purchased from eBay sellers were delivered to the wrong address. Both of the packages were addressed correctly. One parcel was delivered by Australia Post on Monday 16/01/2022 & we were informed by email that the item had been delive...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 15 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! A seller just lost more than $5000 in sales for using private and blocking tools...

I was recently blocked for no legitimate reason. What happened was I had last week installed Norton Anti-Track app on my PC and was not aware that following my first bid a message was sent from Seller to me to verify that I was legitimate buyer as I ...

why is my case being put on hold over and over again

hi allmy item was meant to be here on 5th January it did not arriveI opened a case to try get something done but to no avail eBay then message and tells me case is put on hold until 21st January then tried to contact eBay asking what was going on onl...

• 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

can sellers change the date paid or date posted

Many times I have bought things and noticed that the "PAID" date is often wrong (usually marked as one day before being posted) and usually several days after it was ACTUALLY paid and easily verified by my records. Also, POSTED dates are often wrong....

SCAM - Chinese sellers misrepresenting item location - Equick

So here is the latest 'SCAM' many Chinese sellers are now using in their listings to convince you to buy from them as their stock is supposedly located in Australia and you will get the goods quicker. 'AU STOCK' is big and bold in their listing headi...

• 251 replies
  • 145 Helpful

Steering Wheel, Disk Error

I purchased a new Steering Wheel, the wheel has an install disk. But it comes up withError Number: 0x8000FFFFDescription:>Kernel\ServiceProvider.ccp(128) I am using Windows 10.

• 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Search function

A friend of mine put up a lot of items on EBay but I couldn’t do a search with her name. Would it be possible to chose a seller in ‘search’ so that I can see all the items they are selling?

• 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

I have been restricted from paying for several items I have ordered. I don't know how to fix this?

Hi, I am restoring an old car and added many items to my shopping cart overnight however I am unable to pay for several of the items due to a temporary block. I was able to pay for 4 of the items last night and 1 further item today but I appear to be...

Ebay message.jpg
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

double ordering

I double ordered by mistake.I got email confirmation but it looked like one order if you dont scroll down further to see it is ordered again. it was when checking my credit card for a different reason i noticed two pending charges for ebay not one.I ...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay no longer shares information with paypal, invoices are blank

If you have recently bought something on ebay using paypal your paypal account no longer gets the important information to show on invoice such as who you bought from and what you bought, instead it simply states 'ebay'. This means two things; first,...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Why isn't the GST included in the bidding price?

Quote from ACCC: "When you present prices to your customers, you must state the total price of the good or service as a single figure, which is the minimum total cost that is able to be calculated. This should include any tax, duty, fee, levy or othe...

• 11 replies
  • 3 Helpful