Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

why discount on items removed before expiry date?

I have noticed twice already discount on items got removed before the expiry date, I contacted seller and they replied it is ebay discount not them, so why this is so? Focal Aria 938 , 948 as well as Yamaha cds1000 plus others , these are from differ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 13 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Please stop offering Fastway Couriers as an Express service

I beg all Ebay sellers to stop offering Fastway Couriers as an Express delivery service, because more often than not they are just as fast as Australia Post "Regular" postal delivery times. I'm not attacking the company, just the fact that offering a...

• 16 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Seller cancels bids when auction almost over then relists with higher starting price

This has happened a few times. An auction is almost ending, I have the highest bid. I then get a notice saying the seller cancelled all bids. Then I notice the same item is re-listed with a higher starting price. The only viable reason I would think ...

• 34 replies
  • 1 Helpful

WINIT Tracking ??

bought an item approx 12 days ago.tracking number in AU post site states invalid number.tracking item is with "Winit "...i bought within Australia (nsw) never heard of it..can anyone add to this ?

• 23 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Click and Collect ....First Time....Never Again!!

Thought I'd give Click and Collect a go.... Never again. got not sense from the seller. Opened a dispute for not received. Seller said to wait more days, it's already past the due delivery. I asked the seller twice did you send the parcel to my home ...

• 32 replies
  • 8 Helpful

why does ebay allow fake MPPT solar regulators to be sold on Ebay Australia

All Ebay has to do is have a unit tested, oh what a supprise the chinese are selling fake units all overy ebay Australia will ebay ever do anything about this.Thousands of Australians are being ripped off buying fake MPPT solar Regulators.A true MPPT...

Seller won't Refund

Hello, How can I get help from eBay? The following explanation is long. Sorry. I purchased some items in October 2021. They arrived within the month, but they were NOT the items ordered. The seller admitted that they were wrong and offered to refund ...

ebay now forces buyer to purchase post label to return item

I purchased a garden tool by mistake, so I opened a return request.PS: I knew return postage would be my responsibility. Ebay then showed me a new page that I have never seen before, said return label would cost $23, which was insane since I only pai...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! No return - no refund policy

I purchased an electronic item to the value of $70. When it did not function I contacted the seller, sent a video, and the seller offered to send a replacement. The seller didn't want the defective item returned due to postage costs. After regular as...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why can sellers sell solar panels that have fake power output claims

I recently purchased solar panels on ebay and was shocked when I measured their output. The panels were 300w and the best output I could get (measured) was 150w. These panels are 0.97 square meters each. I did some research and was shocked that nearl...

Delivery

How can i update delivery instruction?I want my package at front/Back door if anyone not available at my home .

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Seller taking money and not supplying goods repeatadly.

Not sure how to contact EBay directly. They have a seller who is not supplying purchased goods and they need to be removed from EBay. I was the same - I did not received goods paid for - unfortunately I assumed the delay was due to Christmas shipping...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is it possible to report a seller that you only suspect of wrongdoing?

I recently won an auction and waited until the date that it said my item should arrive. I have contacted the seller and the purchase has been cancelled (for reasons that don't seem to add up to me). I have been given a full refund but I have been out...

• 83 replies
  • 1 Helpful