Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No return - no refund policy

I purchased an electronic item to the value of $70. When it did not function I contacted the seller, sent a video, and the seller offered to send a replacement. The seller didn't want the defective item returned due to postage costs. After regular as...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why can sellers sell solar panels that have fake power output claims

I recently purchased solar panels on ebay and was shocked when I measured their output. The panels were 300w and the best output I could get (measured) was 150w. These panels are 0.97 square meters each. I did some research and was shocked that nearl...

Delivery

How can i update delivery instruction?I want my package at front/Back door if anyone not available at my home .

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Seller taking money and not supplying goods repeatadly.

Not sure how to contact EBay directly. They have a seller who is not supplying purchased goods and they need to be removed from EBay. I was the same - I did not received goods paid for - unfortunately I assumed the delay was due to Christmas shipping...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is it possible to report a seller that you only suspect of wrongdoing?

I recently won an auction and waited until the date that it said my item should arrive. I have contacted the seller and the purchase has been cancelled (for reasons that don't seem to add up to me). I have been given a full refund but I have been out...

• 83 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Returned via red street mail box

Hi there I have made a return via the red street mail box near me. The parcel ofcourse has tracking so that the seller knows I returned the item and there is proof of this, however, since it was a red street mail box that i placed the parcel in, I wa...

Determining shipping method from listing

HIRecently I've had bad experiences when sellers use 3rd party courier companies to ship the items instead of regular Australia Post. These 3rd parties are often late, or loose the item and sometimes charge fees for redelivery. Looking back at my pur...

Wrong Item

I recently bought a small item and they sent me the wrong item. I tried and tried to resolve this but they eventually said they could not find my details. After much searching I finally found a phone number for eBay and they rang me back and gave me ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay global shipping program a complete ripoff and failure

Ebay global shipping program test resuts Two of the same items ordered from the same seller. One sent usps direct and one sent ebay global shipping program. usps price for shipping $112.40 item arrived in 4 days USA to Australia. ebay global shipping...

Paying with PayPal.

I have suddenly been unable to pay with PayPal. I was able to buy a purchase with a one off code but air will not be able to buy more. I have plenty of credit. PayPal has no ussues with me. Why is Ebay interfering with my payment via PayPal?

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Dress was advertised as BNWT but is not new and has been used and has stains

I purchased a dress advertised as BNWT. The dress arrived and I can see that the tags have been re-attached. The lining of the dress has large yellow stains to both underarm pits, and another large yellow stain to the front of the lining. Clearly the...

EBAY WORST COMPANY TO DEAL WITH

Purchased an item ,the item was never dispatched even after the maximum estimated postal time had passed .Need vehicle back on the road,requested Ebay refund me as i will be buying the item elsewhere . E bays response was wait 1 more week ,what for ?...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

cancelled order

Within 30 minutes of placing an order I changed my mind and cancelled it. Despite that the seller arranged shipping. Seller then advised me to refuse to accept delivery. I told the seller I would not be around to do that. Sure enough the item was lef...

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful