Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Seller wants more for postage after paying via PayPal

Just bought an item on ebay now seller wants extra money. Its only $5.80 but I see why should I pay for it when its not my fault. I've sold many items and "sucked" up the extra if it was more to send.Your thoughts???

User avatar by Community Member
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! How to submit a complaint or which regulator do I need to contact?

Hi; Hope you guys can help. I've been using eBay for years, no issues, but I encountered this issue about 5 months ago and noone seems to be able to resolve it within eBay. Its ridiculous. In July 2021, I purchased an item with eBay gift cards. The o...

Look a like Doxa watches sale on e-bay again !

Hello everyone ! I find is disturbing again sale on e-bay a looks like Doxa Sub watches. Those so called ( See stern v2), Doxa looks like watches sale on e-bay from Hong-Kong or from China ! How e-bay let this happening again ????? This is again agai...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

payment error but money was deducted from my account.

earlier today i bought a phone and a phone case from 2 different sellers. when i press the confirm payment button it refreshed the page and told me there was an error while purchasing. i proceeded to check my account and the money was deducted from m...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

looking to pay

hi im looking to buy an item but it will not let can you please help

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can't see how to contact Ebay re non delivery

I have sent 2 notices to the seller re non supply of item 234096545472 (2/11) but have not received a replyI cannot see how to contact Ebay to request a refund. Nothing works!Is there a new Ebay policy that requires payment of $2 to get action in the...

• 17 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Sellers pretending to be in Australia

Sellers from overseas, mainly China are pretending that they are in Australia ..:it has become a real common problem. multiple times now I have ordered something believing I am ordering from an Australian vendor and it turns out that item is coming f...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Double billed from buying an item

I bought a phone off ebay and was double billed for it, it shows up in bank statements and I have tried to message the seller, they have said they don't handle payments. Do I take this up with ebay or do I take this up with the bank? It only shows th...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Order not delivered by the Seller

Hi All, We are seeking help from the community. We have placed an order with ebay (the seller ) for two lots of Table tennis balls some five months ago. They have been saying all sorts of excuses and that they will deliver every time we enquire. This...

• 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item refunded however finally arrived

HiI opened a case for an item as it never arrived (50+ days and the DHL tracking was stalled). Communication with the seller on the case was fine. Seller agreed to place an enquiry with the DHL and we both waited. I never asked eBay to step in, then ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! I have asked eBay to step in for a return and they keep extending the sellers time to send the label

I purchased masks listed to be sent from Sydney, AU. Soon after my purchase I looked at my order only to find that the ones I purchased had been changed to a cheaper completely different unbranded one.Seller also changed the listing description and t...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful