Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Double billed from buying an item

I bought a phone off ebay and was double billed for it, it shows up in bank statements and I have tried to message the seller, they have said they don't handle payments. Do I take this up with ebay or do I take this up with the bank? It only shows th...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Order not delivered by the Seller

Hi All, We are seeking help from the community. We have placed an order with ebay (the seller ) for two lots of Table tennis balls some five months ago. They have been saying all sorts of excuses and that they will deliver every time we enquire. This...

• 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item refunded however finally arrived

HiI opened a case for an item as it never arrived (50+ days and the DHL tracking was stalled). Communication with the seller on the case was fine. Seller agreed to place an enquiry with the DHL and we both waited. I never asked eBay to step in, then ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! I have asked eBay to step in for a return and they keep extending the sellers time to send the label

I purchased masks listed to be sent from Sydney, AU. Soon after my purchase I looked at my order only to find that the ones I purchased had been changed to a cheaper completely different unbranded one.Seller also changed the listing description and t...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Beware of pre-order scams

If you are a hobbyist who collects PVC statues, action figures, transformers, or other toys, please be aware of pre-order scammers. These scammers will have a very good reputation with ebay, many with close to 100% positive reviews, because they do i...

No notification .

Paid for a product on 14 dec, still have not received any notification of my purchase, unable to contact eBay regarding this matter, have I been scammed?

Message when trying to buy

Hi, Today when I try to buy an item I get this messageAccess DeniedYou don't have permission to access "http://pay.ebay.com.au/rxo?" on this server.Reference #18.85f23717.1639807526.1766da9f Could someone help please?

Resolved! Unresponsive Seller: Help?

I'm based in Australia, as well as the seller. The seller has plenty of reviews and been around since 09 with 100% positive feedback! The feedback consisted of 'Really fast! Great communication! Great seller!' So... I spent $55 on a figure for a frie...

does eBay follow up reports of counterfeit items?

As most people know, there are many fake designer bags on eBay. I recently contacted a seller advising that the Chanel bag she had listed was a fake and that the serial number on the 'authenticity card' was a known and documentted fake serial number....

embargo restriction

Hi,Does anyone know if Australia currently have embargo on cargoes from pakistan? I ask because I've just recently ordered a large harp from pakistan but just before the date the seller promised to ship the item he msged me saying that his airline no...

• 271 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Service Escalation

Hi, does anyone know how to escalate a service issue with the help desk. I have been trying for the past few months, every time I would speak to someone they say it will be escalated but when I contact the help desk again they either look at the wron...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Speak out game

I ordered this game which has just arrived, it was advertised as having 10 mouthpieces and the one I have received has only 5! It does say it on the box but this is not what I ordered! Not happy

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful