Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Scam Seller selling items he does not posses and has no intention of delivering upon

01 Dec, 2021 purchased item from seller who has failed to post purchased product. 15 Dec 21 made contact with seller asking why item has not yet even been posted. 16 Dec 21 FINAL DATE OF DELIVERY replies and tells me they do not have product in stock...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Unable to view product related to feedback.

When I read a sellers feedback from one of their previous buyers, I used to be able to click on any newer feedback and see the item the buyer purchased, along with price etc. Now for at least 4-5 weeks now all I get is a screen saying item details no...

Resolved! Contacting ebay help

Is there any other way to contact ebay help? I have tried the live chat but can't get them to do anything and I need to take it further. I have bought something and now cannot get any response from the seller and think it was a scam, but ebay live ch...

• 35 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Seller says item is shipped but no tracking

I bought and paid for a used watch on Monday night. I haven’t bought anything from a private seller on eBay for a while.Seller asked if delivery address was OK as it was Ezymart (a ParcelPoint collection location). I told him it’s fine and he said he...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! AFTERPAY10 Not being Applied sort of Scam.

I attempted to apply AFTERPAY10 on checkout but received message code is not applied "as I have used this Voucher before on a transaction." I then read conditions for this voucher which were a bit convoluted.Condition #3. seems to imply it's possible...

• 33 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay

Please can someone help me. I bought an Electric Scooter from a seller. I used it for a couple of weeks and it stopped working. I put in a return/refund for the item through Ebay. Subsequently the Seller agreed to send me a replacement and I closed t...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller sent wrong item, process of returning

So the seller mistakenly sent the wrong item (it's a mid size box). I raised a request to return and the seller sent a return postage label back. I have put the label in but now he is asking me to drop the item to the depot which is about 3km from ou...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay does not honour their Money Back Guarantee

On the 17SEP2021 I made a significant purchase on eBay of over 1000 USD. (CL060861285RU) I made sure to use PayPal as I was aware of the MBG policy that requires this to be used. Long story short my item arrived In country (Australia) on the 6th of O...

Ebay Money Back Guarantee.JPG Aus Post.JPG InkedInkedInkedCustoms_LI.jpg Ebay Money Back Guarantee  First.JPG

Scam

I have just received 2 phone calls from a scammer pretending to be from eBay. Apparently I have purchased iPhones and they want my account details to refund the money. BEWARE

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item Location - changing default to Australia Only - Possible?

Is is possible to change the default search location to Australia Only? I am sick of having to change it everyday and I don't want to have to set up saved searches for every single thing that I might possibly want to search for.

• 37 replies
  • 35 Helpful