Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

False and misleading advertising

I am sick and tired of 'Australian' sellers selling their 'Australian' wares that have a listed item location in 'Australia' to realise that my Paypal account gets debited in favour of some 'nebulous' Chinese operation and goods dispatched from a Chi...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 36 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Seller disappeared on eBay after paying his bank directly

A seller was auctioning a camera, also advised he will be accepting a offer directly but payment to his bank details. We had a mutual agreement and he canceled auction. Sent him money to his bank details. Next day he started auction on same camera an...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is this a Scammer?? Help

Terms & Conditions 1. GeneralWe realize that a vehicle is an important purchase. When you buy a vehicle through eBay, you have to be completely satisfied with your investment. This program protects your vehicle purchase against accidents, major mecha...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Have not received the second part of my purchase

I bought a bed and only received one part of the bed, the second part has never arrived. Put a request into Ebay to let them know and contacted the seller. I have been messaging the seller and they have asked me to wait due to delivery problems. Ebay...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! my eBay

I accidently deleted all my saved items on my eBay, can I get them back?

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paypal Double dipping

Hi all, Have my Paypal account linked to my bank account for purchases, and today they took funds for a purchase, then took exactly the same amount again, even using the same Paypal debit transaction number. I fail to see how this could even happen w...

Scam alert

Just saw MY sale item Photos that are currently in ebay on a shopping place calling itself REMOVED They are offering a product that is in my home, at half my listing price no less. Had no issues adding it to their cart, but didnt proceed to checkout....

Resolved! Wrong size sent

I have just recieved a Hungry Caterpilar baby romper suit I ordered on Ebay. It is really quite lovely but it is not the size "00" I ordered. It is more like a size 2 or 3 - 18" long from neck to crotch and 12" wide and the hat fits me! I have contac...

Resolved! I have 100% positive feedback over 2800 transaction and I got blocked for trying to combine post

Absolutely shocking way to treat customers. I have over 2800 positive feedback over 13 years. I recently engaged with a seller I had won a couple of items and communicated regarding combined post with the seller and the seller was happy. At this stag...

Watched items , Sellers increase the price on items that are being watched

Thought I was just imagining things but recently I have started to add a Note to a Watched item stating the price at the time I put it on my Watch List after noticing that the prices on some items seem to differ to what I first saw them listed at . 3...

please make more opportunity for product reviews ?

ebay, please could we have more oppotunities to make product reviews attached to the item listing page. sometimes the item looks good from far, but it's far from good. With more oppotunities for a product review, others can make a more informed decit...