Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

please make more opportunity for product reviews ?

ebay, please could we have more oppotunities to make product reviews attached to the item listing page. sometimes the item looks good from far, but it's far from good. With more oppotunities for a product review, others can make a more informed decit...

Rip-off when you buy !

I could not believe that I was ripped off when I purchased 2 sauna vest - and I was sent with only 1.and when they gave me their review - I did mentioned that I was disappointed with 1 item only sent to me.They promised to send me the other pair I di...

Ebay made for scammers

So Ive been scammed several times over the last few weeks, Ebay doesn't help at all infact Ebay seems to go out of their way to protect the scammers. I have 2 purchases now that have not arrived and are past delivery date but I can't get any assistan...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay refused to honour Money Back Guarantee WITHOUT ANY REASON

I have bought an item from UK. I paid by PayPal. I am from Australia. After waited for two months, I did not receive the item. I asked for refund. I was not paid. eBay made the decision that I was not covered by the Guarantee. I appealed. I was given...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! eBay scam or not?

Hello. I made a purchase today that was payed for at the time. I have received an email confirming my purchase from eBay. I also received an email from what appeared to be the seller, with a slight deviation in name saying that shipping is expenses a...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay Returns

I recently purchased a Pulse Oximeter Lk88 on eBay. After it was delivered it worked satisfactorily about five times but after that the LED display didn't show anything but coloured horizontal lines. I want to return it but when I enter the order num...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Returned item

Ebay you have the worst customer service contact, you have sent me a message saying my item has been returned to the seller but no reason why or any way in which to contact you regarding the matter. I just want my item I paid for!

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Delayed item

I had an item sent from the USA, the seller used to use carrier "DHL" and I got package's fine, just recently they changed to "USPS', and an item I bought from them is in Australia and hasn't moved for 11 days, it hasn't been through customs yet eith...

Resolved! returning item not as described

Bought from China. How do I open case in eBay? I have been corresponding with the seller, refusing offers of 30%and 50%, to keep the misrepresented item, which I am not interested in. I cannot see how to escalate to case?thanks in advance

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re item i brought

Hi i brought some solar panel cables i paid for them straight away its been nearly a month and nothing turned up i contacted the postoffice and they said it hasn't been sent so i contacted seller they said they will refund me if i don't put in Neg fe...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Pickup item, paid by cash, seller "cancelled" it after 4 days

I bought a pickup item worth $220. I picked it up, paid by cash as requested by seller. I marked it as "payment sent", seller never marked it as "payment received". Then 4 days later seller "cancelled" the order. Obviously seller did not want to pay ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful