did not receive my item listing not found!?

I have pre orderd an item and have not recieived my item im unable to open a case due to the fact the the listing has been removed

what are the proceedures in this situation is there someone i can contact? i still have the order number and order details? 

Message 1 of 40
Latest reply
39 REPLIES 39

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

If the item was removed by ebay you should have received an email telling you what to do.

If you paid with paypal go into your paypal account and find the item.  Open a dispute from there.

Message 2 of 40
Latest reply

Thanks for the advice , i dont think it was removed by ebay but rather the seller but ill try open dispute via paypal as you sudgest.

ill wait 24 hours as i just sent an email to the seller so hoping they will just send me the item or produce a refund. 

Message 3 of 40
Latest reply

If the item has disappeared from your Purchase History then it has been removed by ebay....not the seller.

The seller cannot remove anything from your account.

Message 4 of 40
Latest reply

You say you pre-ordered it, if it was longer than 60 days ago try looking in the 2016 purchase history.

Capture.PNG

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 5 of 40
Latest reply

Good thinking Padi

Message 6 of 40
Latest reply

@imastawka wrote:

Good thinking Padi

Why thank you Stalks, I shall now proceed to vigorously pat myself on the back.................true.gif

Spoiler
Who knows, I might even get my post painted green hahahaha                      Go Danny......................

Message 7 of 40
Latest reply

If it was a preorder item and it is more than 60 days then it is unlikely to arrive.

Sellers can only list an item for preorder if it will be sent within 21 days.

Message 8 of 40
Latest reply

The post in front of the garage ?

Message 9 of 40
Latest reply

Nah enigma, that's GI and stayin' that way - maybe I'll invest in some green envelopes....................

Thanks for the heads-up lyndal, I didn't know that about pre-orders, a wealth of information is what you are.

Message 10 of 40
Latest reply