did not receive my item listing not found!?

I have pre orderd an item and have not recieived my item im unable to open a case due to the fact the the listing has been removed

what are the proceedures in this situation is there someone i can contact? i still have the order number and order details? 

Message 1 of 40
Latest reply
39 REPLIES 39

Well in that case, I take back my kudos Padi

Message 11 of 40
Latest reply

Would you like a chop in repayment Stalks?

Spoiler
                                                   martial_arts_2.gif

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 12 of 40
Latest reply

Better than a poke in the eye with a burnt stick   poke.gif

Spoiler
  Go Danny
Message 13 of 40
Latest reply

Yes i should of known better but i guess i still had hope in humanity, i got a reply his away until 3rd so guess see what happens.

the pre order deal should be reviewed on ebay no add should be aloud to be removed or be removed no matter time frame.

Message 14 of 40
Latest reply

I'm curious, did you find it in 2016 purchase history or did you have to go into your Paypal A/C to find it ?

Message 15 of 40
Latest reply

nothing on ebay i get this when i try and click on the item feedback: 

We are unable to add your feedback for 1 transaction

• Here's why:
  • This item number does not exist
  • Or you have already left feedback.

I can see it on my paypal as a transaction back in october but the only option on there i have is:

Need help?If you have problems with an eBay transaction or want help settling a dispute with an eBay seller, go to the ebay resolution centre. You should attempt to resolve issues directly with the seller whenever possible.

Message 16 of 40
Latest reply

No, you wouldn't be able to leave feedback because it's more than 60 days past the sale date.

If the seller isn't helpful then you have 180 days after purchase to open a dispute with them through the item listing in your purchase history, if it's showing in last years history. Otherwise you'll have to go through the Paypal transaction.

Message 17 of 40
Latest reply

thanks hoping they still at least reply otherwise ill try go through paypal as i have a feeling they wont reply.

Message 18 of 40
Latest reply

If the transaction was back in October then you will not find it in ebay either.

If it was removed by ebay then it would have been because it contravened the rules.....better that it was removed than leave a scam listing for unsuspecting buyers.

How long was the preorder time?   An order placed in October should have been delivered by late November.

Message 19 of 40
Latest reply

they told me order should be in by November subject to manufacturing approval so i wrote them in December

and they replied that it had not yet been approved and that should be approved soon and so i waited and still nothing.

Message 20 of 40
Latest reply