eBay $10 voucher offer

On Sept. 5 2013, eBay invited me by email to make a purchase on my eBay mobile app. between now and Sept. 10 and receive a $10 eBay voucher. This is the requirements eBay sent me.

Voucher can only be used when you shop on eBay between September 21 and October 1, 2013 valid for purchases over $50 (including postage and handling). Please note that the voucher is for purchases made using PayPal. Only one voucher per customer and the coupon can only be used by the eBay member to which the invitation is sent.

I have since contacted eBay by email on Sept. 11 and also live chat and I was assured that I would be contacted. As of Sept. 16, I have received no replies or offer of a voucher and I intend to make another eBay purchase between the specified dates. I meet all the eBay terms and conditions, Australian resident, over 18 years of age, with active eBay and PayPal accounts, that have not changed.

It is now Sept. 16 and if I don't hear from eBay by Sept. 20, I will contact PayPal for a explanation, in case this offer is not legit, as all requests to eBay seem to be falling on deaf ears.

Message 1 of 39
Latest reply
38 REPLIES 38

Re: eBay $10 voucher offer

That code applies to a very limited number of categories and you have to spend at least $30 for it to work.

Message 11 of 39
Latest reply

I discovered by accident on one of my accounts today, a $20 off voucher. I have to spend over $100 though. I hadn't planned on making any purchases...........

Message 12 of 39
Latest reply

It is unlikely to be in any way connected to the $10 voucher from 2013, however.

Message 13 of 39
Latest reply

@*tippy*toes* wrote:

I discovered by accident on one of my accounts today, a $20 off voucher. I have to spend over $100 though. I hadn't planned on making any purchases...........

got that on one of my accounts.  When I logged in I saw this:

thanks20.JPG

Looks like it is a reward for me buying one item in Nov and one in Dec.  Both of these had vouchers, which is why I bought in those months on that account (Mario in Dec - tippy, you remember, the little guy holding the paint!!!!  LOL)

Message 14 of 39
Latest reply

I only noticed because I was showing Mr Tippy an item that was listed for over $100 and it had the discounted amount under the price. I don't know if I'll use it or not. I really wasn't planning on spending over $100 on anything. Just a shame I can't give it away.

Message 15 of 39
Latest reply

@*tippy*toes* wrote:

I only noticed because I was showing Mr Tippy an item that was listed for over $100 and it had the discounted amount under the price. I don't know if I'll use it or not. I really wasn't planning on spending over $100 on anything. Just a shame I can't give it away.

no need to spend over $100, just find a $100 item with free postage and get it for just $80.

Stock up on packaging supplies, boxes, satchels etc.  That way you will be saving 20% on your packaging supplies costs.

Message 16 of 39
Latest reply

Tippy, you can make up the $100 by using the shopping cart to buy several items from different sellers.

The number of items is usually limited to 10 though.

Message 17 of 39
Latest reply

@k1ooo-slr-sales wrote:

@*tippy*toes* wrote:

no need to spend over $100, just find a $100 item with free postage and get it for just $80.

Stock up on packaging supplies, boxes, satchels etc.  That way you will be saving 20% on your packaging supplies costs.

I don't pay anything for packaging supplies, never have. I have a good source of freebies!

Lyndal, I know I can buy multiple items, but there's nothing I really want or need at the moment. I am way overstocked so steering away from looking at anything in that department (as tempting as it is!). I told Mr Tippy to let me know before he buys anything because the voucher isn't on the account that he uses to buy. Not even sure he needs anything, he bought a few things last week.

Message 18 of 39
Latest reply

@*tippy*toes* wrote:

@k1ooo-slr-sales wrote:

@*tippy*toes* wrote:

I don't pay anything for packaging supplies, never have. I have a good source of freebies!

Lyndal, I know I can buy multiple items, but there's nothing I really want or need at the moment. I am way overstocked so steering away from looking at anything in that department (as tempting as it is!). I told Mr Tippy to let me know before he buys anything because the voucher isn't on the account that he uses to buy. Not even sure he needs anything, he bought a few things last week.

maybe you could by a nice gift and send it to Ebay HQ just to say thank you for the voucher?

Message 19 of 39
Latest reply

Maybe I could, especially as I just got an email that I now have a voucher on one of my other accounts. I wonder what they'd like? Crushed glass maybe? No way I'm spending $200 just to use a voucher!

Message 20 of 39
Latest reply