eBay has to do some thing with China NT (Northern Territory) sellers.

I saw a post earlier on this but it's getting out of control. I was trying to buy a few items today quite quickly so I searched "Aust sellers" the first 20 sellers all listed location as NT, look at their feedback and it ships from China. **bleep**??? I ended up driving a hour to a bricks and mortar store. It is starting to be come a epidemic, I also feel sorry for legit NT sellers. Thoughts?

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

eBay has to do some thing with China NT (Northern Territory) sellers.

Sorry but nothing is going to happen anytime soon, this has been one of the most prolific complaints on the boards now for a long time and ebay have done nothing to stop that or any of the many other infringements made by Chinese sellers.

The best anyone can do is report and leave neg feedback if they have bought something with the wrong location in the hope that eventually their feedback will drop low enough that they will not sell as much.

Every time you do a search and the erroneous locations appear zap off an email to ebay, enough people clog up the system and they may act, if you can be bothered go in and report listings individually.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 2 of 2
Latest reply