help item not received?

I ordered something from the USA and paid a fair amount of money for it. It says that the item was delivered to me in Australia at 9:11pm. I did not receive anything. I did not know people delivered items that late. Sounds quite suspicious to me.

I want to contact the courier but there is no information on them. Just tracking numbers both domestically and Internationally. The Ebay system seems quite frustrating. i made a request to the buyer and received an email saying i will not get a refund as the item has been delivered. I did not request a refund, i just told the buyer i did not receive the item and if he could help me. 
I wanted to know if he could tell me which company delivered the product to me, so i can conbtact them.
None of the tracking numbers work on any of the courier websites for my country. How do i find out who the courier was, and how do i get my item? It is a rare item. I really want it. I am not interested at this stage for a refund. 

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

help item not received?

help item not received?

Keep in mind that sometimes when a package says deleivered it actually means it has been delivered to the post office and will get to you the next day.

Latest reply