<removed> will not reply to my messages they have my phone and will not replace it

I purchased a phone in Dec 2013 returned it on Jan 2014, <removed> have not replaced the phone and now refuse to reply to my message requests. Ebay have frozen their account as their contact details are in correct, this is not an Australian business it is based in Malaysia, very bad experience

Message 1 of 63
Latest reply
62 REPLIES 62

<removed> will not reply to my messages they have my phone and will not replace it

Did you fund the payment with a credit card?

If yes then contact your bank and see if you can do a chargeback.

You will need proof that you returned the bag.

Some things should never be purchased from OS and never let the 45 days pass to open a dispute no matter how obliging the seller seems.

Message 2 of 63
Latest reply

Also had issues with that mob , did eventually get a refund, but only after I gave them a crash course in phone technology, and they coud see a paypal dispute coming. Said they were in Melbourne, pack of lies, phone had to be returned to the airport for a little flight back home. Ebay allows these companies to lie regarding their stock warehouse.

Message 3 of 63
Latest reply

That is exactly what has happened to me, they replyed to my messages and draged out the issue and then just stopped replying ,the contact number provided by ebay was incorrect and ebay now advise they ca nnot help as to protest the seller, i can not believe it, they advertise it as australian owned,100% customer satisfaction , the money went to tradeworks international the same name i returned the phone to, my search continues

Message 4 of 63
Latest reply

eBay again allowed them to trade in eBay. Bought a Nutribullet from them, item arrived DOA, they sent replacement with missing part, after the missing part received, the replacement only lasted more than a month. Tried to contact T<Removed>, they never replied. Currently the transaction is being disputed via PayPal

Message 5 of 63
Latest reply

oh damn, I wish I had seen this before I bought a Nutra bullet from on th 13/12/14 wouldnt have bothered. I really hope it comes, and that its ok.

@floxyzfloxyz wrote:

eBay again allowed them to trade in eBay. Bought a Nutribullet from them, item arrived DOA, they sent replacement with missing part, after the missing part received, the replacement only lasted more than a month. Tried to contact >Removed>, they never replied. Currently the transaction is being disputed via PayPal

Message 6 of 63
Latest reply

Hi can anyone give me the phone contact details for this company please  I too bought a nutribullet from them and it is malfunctioning with smoke pouring out of it. Not happy  😞

Message 7 of 63
Latest reply

You can get the contact details from ebay for any seller/buyer that you are in a transaction with.

In thurn they will receive your details.

Message 8 of 63
Latest reply

Yeah,open an paypal or ebay dispute to get back your money if it's the seller's proplem
Message 9 of 63
Latest reply

same with.

Message 10 of 63
Latest reply