old mowers, buyer beware!!!

Simple caution when buying from scrupulous sellers who know the facts about what they are selling especially the values, except they ignore this to get as much cash as possible including missleading information! In this tale about vintage, antiqure and clasical mowers! This ebay seller goes through all the mower forums online gets as much information as he can, of which he also does not share or denays knowing anything about or some lame excuse before insulting people of mower forums before getting himseld banned!!

View my attachment screenshot pic to view this sellers ebay name and his listings???

His stuff...Oh-and he'll even hide behind children as an excuse for his knowledgable ignorant of which he is not!!!

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: old mowers, buyer beware!!!

my reply: It is writen that-way because ebay staff can not do anything about him for the past couple of years as he is not using other people's pictures and why they can not do anything!!

The mower model is from the 60s and not a rotomo which is from the early to mid 50s of which he knows this and why he is misleading...even I have spoken to him and he simply calls you a liar....where folks alike me have the original victa 2 volume manuals containing the spare parts list,  repair and linage of these!!!

Only a knowledgable mower restorer and collector will know what I mean, and this is for them and perhaps for beginners to ask the right questions!

My facebook page is "rustiquemowers".

Its human nature to compete with itself at the expense of other's (aspect).

Message 11 of 14
Latest reply

It is writen that-way because ebay staff can not do anything about him for the past couple of years as he is not using other people's pictures and why they can not do anything!!

The mower model is from the 60s and not a rotomo which is from the early to mid 50s of which he knows this and why he is misleading...even I have spoken to him and he simply calls you a liar....where folks alike me have the original victa 2 volume manuals containing the spare parts list,  repair and linage of these!!!

Only a knowledgable mower restorer and collector will know what I mean, and this is for them and perhaps for beginners to ask the right questions!

Message 12 of 14
Latest reply

It is writen that-way because ebay staff can not do anything about him for the past couple of years as he is not using other people's pictures and why they can not do anything!!

Message 13 of 14
Latest reply

Would you like to read back over this thread?

4 answers saying the same thing is just a little over the top,  don't ya think?

One answer for everybody would have sufficed.

And buying anywhere is always  'buyer beware' regardless of the platform.

Message 14 of 14
Latest reply