removed

I have brought an oxy pulse meter of this seller after I have paid it was suspended the seller was removed from eBay it item never arrived. I then bought another oxy pulse meter months later inadvertently from the same seller some how the profile had been re-instated I was sent an email that the item had been posted, then it was suspended and I have not yet received it and feel it is unlikely to turn up. I'm really suprised eBay let this type of activity continue. I was wondering if anyone else has experienced being ripped of by this seller. Their seem to be no recourse to recover your money when sellers conduct business in their manner. 

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

removed

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

If you paid with paypal of course you can get a refund.

Go to your paypal account and find the items.

Then go to the Resolution Centre and open a dispute for each of the transactions.  Escalate the disputes as soon as the system will allow.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

removed

As long as both transactions occured within the last 180 days, then you can make a claim for both doing exactly as Lyndal said. If they were longer than 180 days then there's not much you can do about it. The claim process is generally a lot quicker when the seller has been deregistered by eBay.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

removed

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

If you paid with paypal of course you can get a refund.

Go to your paypal account and find the items.

Then go to the Resolution Centre and open a dispute for each of the transactions.  Escalate the disputes as soon as the system will allow.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

removed

As long as both transactions occured within the last 180 days, then you can make a claim for both doing exactly as Lyndal said. If they were longer than 180 days then there's not much you can do about it. The claim process is generally a lot quicker when the seller has been deregistered by eBay.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply