seller is refusing to sale coz the auction didn't make much money .

Yesterday , i won the aution of Paula's choices bundle . Then i paid via paypal . Today hte seller is refunded me and cancel my purchased . The seller told ebay that she had low stock but told me that she was in the hospital. So i check her other item that she just post selling something in the same day to cancel me . And some buyer has worte on her feedback as didn't recive an item due to her family member illness .
I feel ilke it's not fair , you are selling on ebay as an auction and of cause it's not gonna be the price that you want all the time . If you put on buy it now you can get the amount that you want .
I 'm ver disspointed and don't want to bid an auction again .
Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Leave neg feedback to say

Refunded as price was too low to complete sale.

You have every right to do this as lying sellers make it harder for the genuine ones and it might make them think again before doing this.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

You have every right to be angry. A seller should not do this at all.  Do not let the seller harass you at all. Leave negative feedback for him and be very honest about it. Say Seller cancelled auction because he didnt get a good enough price.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Leave neg feedback to say

Refunded as price was too low to complete sale.

You have every right to do this as lying sellers make it harder for the genuine ones and it might make them think again before doing this.

Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

You have every right to be angry. A seller should not do this at all.  Do not let the seller harass you at all. Leave negative feedback for him and be very honest about it. Say Seller cancelled auction because he didnt get a good enough price.

Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

I dont think the buyer needs any encouragement to leave a neg Man Surprised

Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

WOW, that's one unlucky buyer! 204 feedback left for others, 20 negs and 6 neutrals. Seems to have issues with items not arriving too. Unbelievable! Another one for the special party list I think!

Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

plaj, I also think you should learn how to communicate with the Seller also. You seem to be very Neg / Neutral Trigger happy. If you are not happy with a certain aspect of the sale, communicate with the seller 1st and then it may turn out better for you.

Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

Thank you horizon but i contact her already . She reply nothing but gave me full refund . It's not right . I'm still upset til now . People go for bids to win the prize but after we won ,we can't hace it . ๐Ÿ˜ž
Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

She may have checked the feedback that you leave sellers. Som na na!

Message 8 of 12
Latest reply

If the seller has any sense at all, that's exactly the reason they would have refunded. Why would you want to risk being negged by someone who seems to have so many items lost in the mail? That's the reason I always check a bidders feedback left for others. If it looks like this persons, their bid gets cancelled and they go straight on my happy list.

Message 9 of 12
Latest reply

The user name is Thai and means' fish is good' ' roughly translated. It has a few other closely related meanings.

Som na na, means, you got what you deserved. An aussie expression for this would be 'It has come back to bite you on the bum'.

Message 10 of 12
Latest reply