seller is selling items not posting & then relisting

Hi all, like some advice. I bought this item 291214571532 on 14/8 I must admit I was hesitant to bid after reading her feedback but I really wanted it, anyway 9 days later I rec'd a message too sick to send blah blah blah have refunded. The refund is still pending through paypal. Tonight I am looking to see if there is more hobbytex listed & I find this 291227724099 she has relisted & after looking at her sold listings it appears she has listed this quite a few times. My concern is she is listing having people buy & pay straight away as I did, use the money then offer an excuse quite a while after the event & refund through paypal where she obviously has no funds thats why the refund is pending. Is there a way I can report her for this? 

I thought with the new defect rules she would have been a worthy recipient of being kicked off...

Sorry for being long winded but this has really ticked me off.

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

cq_tech
Community Member
Personally after reading her feedback I'd have nothing to do with this seller and I think you've probably dodged a bullet. I'd also be inclined to report her to Customer Service on the number provided in the following link... http://ocsnext.ebay.com.au/ocs/cusr?query=2795

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

cq_tech
Community Member
Personally after reading her feedback I'd have nothing to do with this seller and I think you've probably dodged a bullet. I'd also be inclined to report her to Customer Service on the number provided in the following link... http://ocsnext.ebay.com.au/ocs/cusr?query=2795
Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Thanks very much cq I will do that tomorrow.
Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

My pleasure. Ebay can happily do without sellers like this one. ๐Ÿ˜ž
Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

Looking at the listing I doubt if she is able to read the ebay policies and has no idea what she is doing. would have steered well clear from first glance.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

Checking her other listings would tend to indicate that she's not averse to charging way over the odds for postage either. $8 postage for a single tube that would be sent as a $1.40 large letter? Or $20 postage for 9 tubes that would be sent as a $3.50 large letter? Thanks all the same but I don't think so. ๐Ÿ˜ž
Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Update to this!! looked at my paypal acount this morning to check "pending" refund to find that it had been cancelled by the seller. Spoke to a lovely lady at paypal who opened an escalated claim on my behalf & advised either way money would be refunded to me in 11 days. From the veiled comments it appears this seller is doing this on a regular basis & paypal will be taking the appropriate action. Have also spoken to ebay cs who are reporting her to trust & safety & confirmed that she has had restrictions on her account due to this behaviour before.

I usually read feedback & bid accordingly & should have gone with my gut instinct which said don't do it, lesson learned.!!

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

What a miserable cow! How is it that people such as these are permitted to remain members of eBay anyway? This place had turned into a not-very-funny joke, I'm sorry to say. ๐Ÿ˜ž
Message 8 of 8
Latest reply