waiting for an Item

Dear Sir/Madam

I have bought a creative dandelion wall decal sticker removable mural PVC home art decor KS on 29 Jun 2017 which the exact time of delivary was on 5 July 2017 and  the item number is  152174386635 and Transaction ID IS 1580753830005 and my access code IS BILJJAWC   I just wanted to following up whats going on with this item ,still waiting to receiving that , please let me know about it .

regards

Hanieh

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

waiting for an Item

Have you contacted the seller?

Everyone here are just members like yourself, we are not the seller nor ebay staff

Nobody knows the exact time of delivery. If you mean the 'estimated delivery dates' seen on every listing, those are dates made up by ebay. They rarely have anything to do with actual delivery speed and are certainly not an exact date

Did you buy as a guest or on another ID? as this one shows you joined ebay on July 24th

HOWEVER The seller is in China and has horrible feedback so I am not surprised it is yet to arrive

You need to contact the seller,if you are not happy with their reply, you'll need to open an item not recieved case

Do not let the seller string you along and tell you to 'wait a couple more weeks' Sellers based in China are widely known for doing this,with no intention of 'sending the item or a replacement' 

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

waiting for an Item

It's coming from China. Have you contacted the seller?

You are not talking to Ebay here - just members like yourself

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply