wrong receive my order.

ranidyer
Community Member

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Why I get the two same order for Pill Pro Compact Organizer Pill Vitamin Storage Daily 1WeekRemooveable Day Tray $7.31AUD ???

I pay for my  order is :

Pill Pro Compact Organizer Pill Vitamin Storage Daily 1Week Remooveable Day Tray @ $7.31AUD                                                   and  

7 days Pill Organizer Pro Storage Case Compact Organize Pill Vitamin Storage AU @ $10.59AUD.

Please resolve this problem.
Thanks in advance.
Rani Dyer
<Removed>
Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

wrong receive my order.

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

They are not the same item.....there are 2 different prices.

If you paid for 2 different items then you would receive 2 items.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 15
Latest reply

wrong receive my order.

Then there's this OB coming to high schools in NSW...........................

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4867756/Forget-English-Maths-DRONE-FLYING-HSC-subject.html

Presumably so that the teacher can read out the owners manual for them..........since it's likely to be beyond their comprehension.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"

Message 9 of 15
Latest reply

wrong receive my order.

Text messages and text talk was going to become a HSC subject a few years back. Not sure if it went through or not. I'm guessing top marks would have gone to the student whose essay could not be understood by anyone.

Message 10 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

wrong receive my order.

Nobody on the boards can resolve this for you.  Responders here are members like yourself.

Firstly contact the seller with the problem you have.  If they are not willing to help you, you can open up an INAD (Item Not As Described)  case in ebay.  Go to your purchase history and from the drop down menu click on contact seller.  Contact them from there and see what they say.

Message 2 of 15
Latest reply

wrong receive my order.

Not a good idea to put personal information on a public forum for the whole world to see.  I will contact the moderators to remove that for you.

Message 3 of 15
Latest reply

wrong receive my order.

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

They are not the same item.....there are 2 different prices.

If you paid for 2 different items then you would receive 2 items.

Message 4 of 15
Latest reply

wrong receive my order.

I took the OP to mean they have received 2 of the same item rather than the 2 different items they ordered

Message 5 of 15
Latest reply

wrong receive my order.

Looking at the OP again I think you are right cezm.

If that is the case the OP needs to contact the seller to sort it out.....no-one here can sort it out for him.

Message 6 of 15
Latest reply

wrong receive my order.

And they reckon there is no need for an understanding of, or ability to use, English these days.

Dunno what will happen when us oldies shuffle off; who will interpret newspeak back into English then?

Message 7 of 15
Latest reply

wrong receive my order.

@davewil1964 wrote:

And they reckon there is no need for an understanding of, or ability to use, English these days.

Dunno what will happen when us oldies shuffle off; who will interpret newspeak back into English then?

Whats scary davewil1964 is even young'uns that were born here and only speak english cant write a sentence that makes sense. 

Message 8 of 15
Latest reply

wrong receive my order.

Then there's this OB coming to high schools in NSW...........................

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4867756/Forget-English-Maths-DRONE-FLYING-HSC-subject.html

Presumably so that the teacher can read out the owners manual for them..........since it's likely to be beyond their comprehension.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 9 of 15
Latest reply

wrong receive my order.

Text messages and text talk was going to become a HSC subject a few years back. Not sure if it went through or not. I'm guessing top marks would have gone to the student whose essay could not be understood by anyone.

Message 10 of 15
Latest reply