Purchase an original painting. The seller sends an Inferior copy can I claim back postage +costs

Original took two weeks to copy and was not posted within the time advised by seller. A totally child like copy without the detail or brilliant colour is posted and arrives . This is not the item I had purchase so should I be responsible for the return postage costs. I have raised the issue with PayPal but should I send this back via airmail to china at a hugely expensive cost. Has anyone else had this issue with art related items
Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Purchase an original painting. The seller sends an Inferior copy can I claim back postage +costs

Open an Item not as Described Dispute immediately. I take it that it's going to cost far more to return it, than it cost to come from China?  You may get grief over this one me thinks.  I can smell a Rat.  ๐Ÿ˜ž 

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Original artwork from China of all places. Of course it was going to be copy/fake. As suggested open a dispute and state return postage far to expensive.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

gkam2
Community Member

Must have been a Vincent Chan Gough.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply