Re oroton bag

I have been given an oroton bag to do what I want with. I was told it is authentic Oroton It does have a little card inside the pocket to say it is Oroton It looks to me like it is but I am not sure I can't smell a strong leather smell.There is a tag inside pocket says genuine leather imported by Oroton on the other side made in Indonesia and the number 124058 A gold a oroton logo inside on pocket and larger one on the front of bag How do I know it is an Oroton or a fake

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re oroton bag

Hello. To the best of my knowledge, there is no such thing as a fake oroton. I have never ever seen one at any market or in any op shop. If you still have the bag, upload a pic ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Re oroton bag

Oops, saw you had a pic. Looks authentic to me!

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Re oroton bag

Hi

I have put something on that to me looke genuine a pair of sunglasses   It had all the numbers needed on the glasses I checked pictures of the authentic ones from the site Givenchy.  Name on the dust cloth on the case the lot.

I did not post with the designer name only posted as good pair of sunglasses.  At a price a good pair would cost at any shop.

Got a seven day restriction on a report somebody un-named because that is what cowards do.

I had some high end watches or named that way.  I posted them said they were working but not sure of authenticity got hauled over the coals for that too.

If like me live rural where am I going to find a dealer to tell me.  Cant send them photographs because people like us are getting in the way of their sales.

For me I am not a bag seller just had these in a storage unit.   I will not post another bag unless with a reciept.

Others are selling base metal I am into Gemmology with glass as diamonds and gold are are allowed to carry on.

Just be careful that is all.   I myself had an Oroton bag just sold it from storage but had the receipt with it.

One thing do not try selling honestly on Ebay it does not work.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply