Clothing, Arts, Crafts & Hobbies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! TB Acne Jeans

Hi Everyone,I have just picked up a pair of faded gray jeans, and the tags say TBAcne. I have never seen this brand before, and can't find anything about them on the net. Does anyone know anything about them? Are they worth anything? any info or link...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item specifics

It appears that 'missing item specifics' has been an ongoing problem since at least 2014, judging by previous threads that came up when I typed in my heading. Some of the item specifics supposedly missing in my listings (and nearly every one of my ~5...

REMOVED

Buyer beware Their clothes are nothing like the picture, even the fabric is different "cheap" They don't sell on eBay just advertise on eBay. Their not a good company to deal with and I was lucky that I paid with pay pal and got may money back. *post...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PENCIL PORTRAIT ON SILK

HELLO,COULD ANYONE RECOGNISE THESE 2 PICTURES THE LADY AND CHILD HAS A SIGNATURE BUT IT IS VERY FINE AND HARD TO IDENTIFY. THEY ARE IN A TIMBER FRAME 14 .5 CM X 11.5 CM THE FRAME HAS MADE IN ITALY ON THE BACK . THEY APPEAR TO BE ORIGINAL & AUTHENTIC ...

FRENCH PICTURES

Resolved! Just wondering if anyone can explain why my store can't be found via Advanced Search

Just wondering if anyone can explain why my store doesn't come up via Advanced Search. Am I missing how you actually find a particular store? My daughter alerted me to this when she couldn't find it and after I also did a search it also didn't come u...

postage option

hi ThereCould anybody please suggest me any cheap postage option. I usually use Australia post and it costs me around $8 for normal delivery. I sell polo shirt and postage is taking so much out of my sell. Please let me know if anybody can suggest an...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! PVC Self Adhesive Wallpaper - Craft Uses?

I was looking for marble or granite look self adhesive contact (the kind you use for books etc) and came across the look I wanted but in self adhesive wallpaper. I've seen it used on walls in shows like The Block but have never handled it. Is is also...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful