Clothing, Arts, Crafts & Hobbies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! I am looking for infomation about vintage Richard Allan scarves please

Hi, I have picked up a silk scarf tagged Richard Allan, made in England. I believe its authentic...is there a way of finding out if the design had a name, or when this design was made so I can add that information when I list it. I know he made scarv...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Need help with identification

Hi all, I've posted this on the general selling board and there have been lots of valuable suggestions, but based on what hubby as advised, I'm also posting these photos here. Am wondering if any of you know what this is. The ensd screw off and the c...

25.jpg.png 0410.gif.JPG
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Oil Painting Identification

HI wondering if anyone may be able to help me narrow down who the artist of this oil painting on canvas may be. In the bottom right hand corner it is signed Bernard. I have tried doing research but come to a dead end... Any help would be appreciated.

Oil Canvas.png

Drawing Push Pins in Bulk

Hi. i’m trying to find a supplier who can supply reasonably priced bulk quantities of Drawing Push Pins. I’ve got an art project that may take up to 10,000 push pins in 4 or 5 colours... Can anyone suggest a supplier? Thanks, Jaimee

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful