Clothing, Arts, Crafts & Hobbies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Payment sent to ---Crooked dealer

Hi, for everyone who is concerned with the safety and honesty of a seller. We did not receive the item and complained. We received a reply that on closure of the complaint they would send us a replacement order. This also did not arrive. Complained a...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Address was "shiftingly" changed!!

Hi there, this is my first time to vent. I was looking to buy a jacket from a movie for my boyfriend. I found it only in the US. So I spoke to the seller and after a couple of bargaining back and forth I got a great deal and no postage fee...this was...

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Global Shipping

I buy patterns and haberdashery and up until the exchange rate went crazy purchased a lot from the States. I notice now that everything I'm interested in is using the Global Shipping. The rates for these cheaper items is just crazy and prohibitive. W...

Re oroton bag

I have been given an oroton bag to do what I want with. I was told it is authentic Oroton It does have a little card inside the pocket to say it is Oroton It looks to me like it is but I am not sure I can't smell a strong leather smell.There is a tag...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

BEWARE OF Amazing-Trading seller

I can not believe the relaxed approach paypal is now taking towards certain international sellers! I was sold an absolute terrible product and even sent photos to both ebay and paypal but was asked to pay to return the item at my cost and then they w...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful