Clothing, Arts, Crafts & Hobbies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pottery mark

hi fellow eBayers,I have a nice brown pottery jug, and it appears to be stamed on the base with the name London.It is a stamp and is in script.The jug is heavy cottage utility style and if that will help i will take a picture of the jug and add.if an...

london mark.jpg

Resolved! Running out of Storage Space for Clothing

I have over 550 items of clothing that I have on sale which has practically taken up the whole back of my home. I do like to hang garments and have racks of clothing everywhere. Just wanted to know from more experienced sellers of clothing how they s...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Sewing machine cover

This is a inquiry as to if there is anyone out there who knows the answer to a question i have Dows the cover/case for a Bernina 1130 sewing machine, fit a Bernina 1020 sewing machine.Thanks for any help.

Resolved! FVF not being credited after partially refunding customers

Well today I just found out that if a customer purchases with the cart and your combined shipping profile Ebay forgets to use so the customer ends up paying full price shipping on every item they purchased.Every time this has happened in the last 8 y...

Resolved! Winter sewing Patterns

Hi everyone, when do Australian buyers start buying sewing patterns to make winter clothing. As early as March? When is the very best time to list them. Thankyou for sharing your experiences on Ebay. Your help is appreciated.

Louis Vuitton Cup dust bag drawstring bag any idea what this is?

Hi this was in among a big collection of LV dust bags I received from a house clearance, all of them the usual beige or dark brown colours but this one I cannot find any information on. Is it a dust bag? If yes, what bag would it be for? It has a lab...

6A3D3836-5979-4FD7-8BD1-8B322AB4CFC2.jpeg F5C47C79-8993-4812-BDC1-25FC67E263BA.jpeg DD462A0E-CA47-420F-B46E-04CB91F1B1C6.jpeg DF0A3847-C085-4EE0-9BE3-64210FF8FA4A.jpeg