What have you found ?

I went to a garage sale this morning and turned up some really nice old items. The pick was a large 1906 Theatre poster for " the Midnight Wedding" by " Mynell & Gunns Famous Dramatic Company." This one only cost $2.00 and I collect a few old posters, so this ones a keeper.

Ebayers turn up some amazing items at times. This thread could be a place to share your latest find.

Message 1 of 51
Latest reply
50 REPLIES 50

What have you found ?

What a fantastic find !!

Op Shop find a few weeks ago, unused jam tin labels  $2 the lot 🙂    Won't generate a fortune, but happy to score such a bargain.

035.JPG

Message 2 of 51
Latest reply

What have you found ?

Batgirl found a snake skin in the bottom paddock yesterday - wonder if it's worth as much as an empty Iphone box lol.

20170108_103944.jpg

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 3 of 51
Latest reply

What have you found ?

Surely that's a do-it-yourself belt kit?

Message 4 of 51
Latest reply

What have you found ?

Would be enigma, if I was game to go and catch the 2 meter brown snake it belongs to - ah the joys of living in the country........

Message 5 of 51
Latest reply

What have you found ?

Figured one might be able to wear it whilst using their empty iPhone box Cat Wink

Message 6 of 51
Latest reply

What have you found ?

What a great idea! Reminds me of how the old collectables thread used to be years ago!

I don't go out much anymore but my daughter bought me for Xmas a Holme Gaard Godteriskal Klar/ Frost round bauble shaped dish set. Stickers intact. One bowl Is frosted, the other clear glass & they nest together only one way to make the round, due to differences in the crenellated edges. Flattened either end so useful as tableware bowls too!

I haven't any pics of mine as yet but you can see same online if you Google the name. Price she paid from an op shop? $2.50. I'm glad at least one of my daughters knows quality Scandi glassware when she sees it! 

Message 7 of 51
Latest reply

What have you found ?

@enigmabear wrote:

Figured one might be able to wear it whilst using their empty iPhone box Cat Wink

Or wrap it around the box and list as a "limited edition" snakeskin IPhone box (without snake or IPhone).................

Could be onto a winner there.

Message 8 of 51
Latest reply

What have you found ?

Now I have Bob Dylan singing "Your Limited Edition Snake Skin iPhone Box Hat" going though my head Cat LOL

Message 9 of 51
Latest reply

What have you found ?

download.jpgRetail around $50.

image host
Message 10 of 51
Latest reply