Coins, Stamps, Collectables & Antiques
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! How to list Royal Albert?

I have some Royal Albert china I wish to list. It consists of 6 trios of the same pattern, which are shown on the RA website as pattern #257 on page 6 of the un-named sets. These are the colours I have: My question is would it be better to list each ...

RA_trios.jpg all_trios.jpg
User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Another Curly Question

I have a figurine of a bird - photos attached - which has a felted bottom - my question is - would you remove the felt to look for an indication of who the maker is? I'm run to an end of possibilities. it is handbuilt from a heavy bodied, earthenware...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Problems with Shipping: Anyone else had their purchase damaged

I bought a collectable Doctor Who boxed - in good condition - and seller lloked for a reasonable priced courier from UK to Australia. He won;t be using them again as the box was crushed. It would have been reasonably okay f they did't use their copan...

How many coins at the most do coin sellers include in combined postage?

Hi, I was just wondering what is the maximum number of coins coin sellers would include in a single envelope for combined postage. Auspost's small letter regular post allows a maximum of 250g according to its website. A 50 cents coin, for example, we...

AFL 1996 Collector Cards

Hi there I have an almost complete set of 1996 Select AFL footy cards, series 1 and 2, and would like to get some idea of a value please. If anyone can help, I can list all the cards that I have e.g. commons, best & fairest, hot numbers etc. RegardsY...

10ct craftsman ring

Hi,I just came across this ring in a bag of estate jewellery. Would anyone know what era it's from or anything about these type rings. Its carved on the sides and looks like small sapphires in the squares (not sure on other stones). Looks like it's m...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

MZ austria gold decor porcelain plate set pre 1909? info & approx value any info appreciated thanks!

Hi Can anyone help me with more info / on Austria gold decorated porcelain – 100+ yrs old set: 1 large plate & 6 similar to lunch plate size. There is a no. written on the back in reddish coloured ink starting with a , not sure if that would be from ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful