Coins, Stamps, Collectables & Antiques
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

vintage Omega watch

Hi All, was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction...I have a vintage 1970's omega mens automatic watch. I am tring to find more info on it. Serial number, exact date & approx value. I am a bit worried about opening the back as I a...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! red vintage enamel round milk pints sign for milkman shows 0 1/2 1 1 1/2 2 3 - 4 pints

Hi, I purchased this off an elderly lady some time ago (who had items in her household of her grannies from as early as the late 1800s!) and have had it hanging in my kitchen. however time to move it along, and have recently listed it I can't remembe...

Antique vase

I think (but we all know what thought does!!) this is majolica. The handles look like gargoyles or similar. There are some faint numbers on the base. I would like to find out country of origin, and possibly what age it would be - it's certainly not n...

2041.JPG 2042.JPG 2043.JPG
User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Scandinavian vintage bedspread?

Just wondering if anyone can help me identify this vintage bedspread. The pattern is really familiar to me (from the 70s??) but I don't know who made it or when. It looks 100% cotton, and I can only find one label. I've browsed around on google and e...

bedspread1.JPG bedspread2.JPG