Coins, Stamps, Collectables & Antiques
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Oriental Blue and White Bowl

"Oriental Theme Blue and White Bowl Tuscan China Made In England Gold Rimmed" that is what i have for my listing. I was hoping someone might be able to correct any of my description as I bought some books which now selling but couldnt find it in ther...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

30 c Stamps

Thought this maybe best place to ask, apologies if not, but what is the go with the 30c stamps recently issued by Australia Post around the time of the price increse to $1..... I see some UNUSED Stamps being sold BUT alos USED 30c Stamps seeling for ...

"Brass" chalice

Can anyone provide any info on these please? They appear to be brass like, but don't seem to polish up beyond what they are like here. The larger (2 handled) one is about 300mm high and the smaller (single handle) about 180mm. They both come apart as...

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpg image.jpeg

Art Deco (I think) figurine.

Wanting to find out if this is worth anything, and if so would it be worth my while getting it restored. Again, if so, where on earth would I take it.It appears to be plaster over a metal 'frame', and obviously has some damage.

2047.JPG
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! identify mini bottle - Diorissimo Christian Dior atomiser gift with purchase?

so I have these two faded matching gift boxes which have cotton wool in them and an empty diorissimo atomiser in one 1/4 fl oz, I found an advertshowing this atomiser in the 1960s. The matching gift box contains the mini like perfume dabber. wonderin...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful