Coins, Stamps, Collectables & Antiques
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Identifying 2 oval rocks.

Hi there,I was wondering if anyone would know the identity of these rocks or stones. My husband thinks they might be man made perhaps made of concrete. I wonder what they may have been used for. They're of no use to us so was going to list them for s...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Listing aboriginal items.

Hi there,I was wondering if someone help me in regards to listing a couple of Aboriginal items which seem to have all sorts of rules and regulations. They're left to us from a Deceased estate so we don't have any identifying or authenticity certifica...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

1945 Japan tray intricate detailing gold in colour red etc to big for ashtray

thats about all I have on this item. the eldery lady whose house it came from is a friend, and her family kept mostly everything. they even had her granny living with them (meaning some of the items she unsurfaced when she moved house were so intrigu...

Carlton Ware Green Apple Jug

Does anyone have a Carlton Ware Green Apple jug? The CW green apple jug I had purchased was broken in transit with the eBay Global Program. I am told that to make a claim I have to ask the seller to return it. This is unfair and misleading. The Globa...

Vintage ice bucket

The only information I can glean is that this is circa late '40's, early 50's. Wedding present to someone's mother - someone is now in her mid/late 50s, and it depends on where she came in the production line of offspring, and how long mother waited ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Would really appreciate any advice on this Vase marked K & Co B- Late Mayers

I picked up this pretty little vase from a Deceased Estate for $2.00. I have researched the markings on the base which state "Peonies" K & Co B with the date 1790, and so far have only managed to find the following information: Did futher research an...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful