Coins, Stamps, Collectables & Antiques
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Late Mayers photograph #1

I picked up this pretty little vase from a Deceased Estate for $2.00. I have researched the markings on the base which state "Peonies" K & Co B with the date 1790, and so far have only managed to find the following information: Did futher research an...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I have some comic books, 2 in each sealed plastic wrapper, and a 1973 Star Trek Annual....

.....is there anyone who could give me an idea of what they may be worth? (Probably not $much, but at least it would make a little more space around here!!). Most of what I've seen on eBay comes from the US., and they are single comic books, not 2 to...

2029.JPG 2030.JPG 2039.JPG
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Pottery

Please, some help to identify this piece of pottery.I think is made in slipware as it is very light. Height is 13cms. No makers mark to the base which is also glazed.Has an owl on the top right side. I thank everone in advance for your input and inte...

Any info on this item: Possible Asian oriental box for jewellery?

I

I posted this in another section and was advised to move here I will add the link to that post here https://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Selling/What-s-this-item/m-p/1900398
Ok so firstly I decided to do this for myself in a hope to get answers.
But I

Resolved! Lion's Head Lamp

Hi all, looking for some help if possible ! This brass lamp, age & provenance unknown (French maybe ?). I reckon it's a repro made to be electric rather than a converted gas or spirit lamp.It's about 530mm high, 200mm wide and weighs 3kg.Any thoughts...

DSC_0395.JPG
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Glass Vase

Please can anyone out there identify this glass vase.It has clear glass applied handles and what looks like a spider under the clear glass on one side which stands out in relief.The red swirls can be felt to the touch.The pontil mark to the base has ...

Unknown name on Dixon cutlery

I have a set of old silver plated cutlery, and it is marked C. Dixon & Co. Ltd, Sheffield England EPNS A1. I can find lots of other Dixon cutlery but cannot find C. Dixon anywhere at all. Does anyone know anything about this company. I'm sure it's th...

able to identify asian item ?

I know these aren't valuable i.e. vintage but I'm curious what they are...re the smaller black block in a box, when I used a chinese translating app on the iphone I got words re light and millenium, suspecting the small black item is chinese... any i...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

personal prayer wheel Q

my elderly friend is clearing her sisters belongings. her sis travelled to india nepal china japan etc ..and she has found a personal prayer wheel that looks recent, could even have been a gift. anything we should look for to see that it is of value?...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful