Chat with eBay staff

So we had one on 20 July, topic selected by eBay staff.

Then we had one on 3 August, ditto.

Then we seem to have missed the 17 August and 1 September ones.

Have eBay staff run out of topics they are familiar with? Have they decided we are not mushrooms and don't necessarily agree with the topics/responses provided? Is the Pope a Catholic?

The answers to these, and many other questions, apparently will never be forthcoming.

What a crock

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Chat with eBay staff

Huh ?.............. Go Richmond.Smiley Very Happy

Sorry dave, a little happy here.

See you have -1 degrees coming. Smiley Frustrated

But on topic............yeah looks like a few of the regulars including yourself may have predicted it. Smiley Frustrated

image host
Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Chat with eBay staff

Dees got dudded by their inability to finish off, so I have no further interest. Though I did mention to my Tiges father that his were the best of a bad lot.

At least Collingwood and Carlton can't win it. A plus for everybody.

-1 is balmy. We've had a few around -8. THOSE you notice.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Chat with eBay staff

I think they took 'offence' to being asked honest questions and that so many people don't believe their rot

They did'nt like being told the site has so many issues

They did'nt like sellers telling them the truth about how they are constantly ripped off,with ebay supporting the buyer every time

So they chucked a tantrum and are giving the silent treatment 

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Chat with eBay staff

To be fair, they're probably too busy fielding questions about all the glitches we're imagining to talk to us in the forums. Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Chat with eBay staff

I thought I saw a new topic from them earlier, but that must have been a glitch with my wild imagination Cat Wink

Still, it's funny how they magically vanish when the poopie hits the fan

Prolly because now they know we will give them honest feedback, rather than saying what they want us to say

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Chat with eBay staff

Prolly true.

They are, essentially, yanks, and don't really understand the rest of the world.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply