5G phone network: Expert concerned by lack of understanding of potential health effects

5G phone network: Expert concerned by lack of understanding of potential health effects

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-08-18/5g-phone-network-expert-concerned-lack-understanding-effects/8...

tinfoil-hat-and-tinfoil-cat.jpg

here is an expert on the dangers of the 5G network.

Message 1 of 122
Latest reply
121 REPLIES 121

pointy.jpg

Message 2 of 122
Latest reply

I wouldn't worry too much - all cats & persons look fairly ' safe ' .images (23).jpg

Message 3 of 122
Latest reply

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Image result for tin foil hat meme
Message 4 of 122
Latest reply

point1.gif

supercat.jpg

Message 5 of 122
Latest reply

Mine - always like to keep up.

images (65).jpg

Message 6 of 122
Latest reply

Now that's what I call an ultra modern headset ...  Woman LOL

Message 7 of 122
Latest reply

8f79d4ce00081ed364699f50742d8d53--smartphone-uber.jpg

Message 8 of 122
Latest reply

I appreciate that staying at the cutting edge of technology is important, but introducing technology that next to no one can use?

Why-Fi?

🙂

Message 9 of 122
Latest reply

9iutd.jpg

Message 10 of 122
Latest reply