Access to Grandchild

If one of your sons had a child and decided not to have anything to do with the bub.

As a grandparent would you like to have contact with the Bub

Message 1 of 47
Latest reply
46 REPLIES 46

Access to Grandchild

I voted yes.

I would defnitely like to be in the childs life.

Message 2 of 47
Latest reply

Access to Grandchild

Yes if the mother was willing and it was in the best interest of the child. So much depends on whether or not that is possible.

Message 3 of 47
Latest reply

Access to Grandchild

I am with twinkles.

I would want to, but whatever is best for the others.

If you are already close to the mother, that would make it easier.

image host
Message 4 of 47
Latest reply

Access to Grandchild

Is this your son or a friend?

Message 5 of 47
Latest reply

Access to Grandchild

I voted yes. I miss my granddaughter every day. I hope one day she will know our family of her family love her dearly

Message 6 of 47
Latest reply

Access to Grandchild

Is this your son or a friend?

Neither.

A lady I do volunteer with is setting up a workshop for some young mother.  We were discussing this and she had asked me to put some info together for her.  I thought that I would try and get a cross section of opinions.

Message 7 of 47
Latest reply

Access to Grandchild

I voted yes. I miss my granddaughter every day. I hope one day she will know our family of her family love her dearly

Well, that makes a lot of sense 🙂

I voted yes. I miss my granddaughter every day. I hope one day she will know our side of her family love her dearly

Message 8 of 47
Latest reply

Access to Grandchild

Well, that makes a lot of sense 🙂

I voted yes. I miss my granddaughter every day. I hope one day she will know our side of her family love her dearly

Yes it makes sense.  When My son seperated from is partner she tried every trick in the book to stop him having any access but it didn't work.  Now his daughter lives with him at her own chose.

Message 9 of 47
Latest reply

Access to Grandchild

I voted yes I think  A Grand parent is so important in the life of a child regardless of the decision one parent may make.  So if the parent who has custody is open to that absolutely the experience of a Grand parent enriches a child's life.

Message 10 of 47
Latest reply