Cameras

Favim_com-camera-heart-memories-old-sayings-283648.jpg

How long has it been since you took pictures of your everyday life? If its been a while, maybe today that will change 🙂

Message 1 of 45
Latest reply
44 REPLIES 44

Cameras

Yesterday.......shot photos of dining table, later shot the moon (literally).........

Message 2 of 45
Latest reply

Cameras

My eyes are my camera.  Why should I take pictures of stuff?  Just to bore other people?

DEB

Message 3 of 45
Latest reply

Cameras

Our new camera is so complicated to use that it's turning into a shelf figurine .. gahhhh!!!    Smiley Frustrated

Message 4 of 45
Latest reply

Cameras

What kind of camera is it?

Message 5 of 45
Latest reply

Cameras

One reason is to document your family, and its history, so that your great-great grandson has an idea how his forbears lived.

Another is to be able to look back, and remember how your loved ones looked in their youth, middle age........

Cleo, on the left, recently passed......photos are all I have to remember her by.

yurt

Message 6 of 45
Latest reply

Cameras

It's a N...n 600.   Supposedly just point and shoot, but there's something a little askew with the pullout screen.   It has strange little yellow squares that pounce all over it (the screen) and don't stop even when put onto a very stable tripod.

We've had the camera store look at it, and sadly, they don't know why it's doing that.

Sent an email to N...n but no answer yet ....  Smiley Indifferent

Message 7 of 45
Latest reply

Cameras

That's a gorgeous picture of the dogs.  Sorry to hear about Cleo, you really loved her xx

Message 8 of 45
Latest reply

Cameras

tas, do these little squares go away when you focus and shoot?

Message 9 of 45
Latest reply

Cameras

sorry about that double post..need coffee

Message 10 of 45
Latest reply