Cop pulls over his own wife- HILARIOUS!!

6 REPLIES 6

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

God help the USA if that is the calibre of their law enforcement.

Is it any wonder that the public has little respect for them?

I always wonder why they post videos like that showing themselves up as idiots.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

i have my doubts as to him being a real police officer.

but ive seen plenty of real utube videos of genuine police officers with brains that dont get used much.

i think this one is just something cooked up by a wanna be comediene.

prolly watched smokey and the bandit a few times too many.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

You are probably right David but it doesn't instill any confidence in the American Law enforcement system, does it?

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

i just hope i never get involved with police. i know most of them are good honest guys and girls....but i also know the 'force' attracts some who just like to be able to order anyone they want to do stuff. the whole power trip if you will.

i was pulled up with about 3 other cars at a breathalizer a few months ago. whilst the officer that did me was very nice, explained it was just a random stop, blow in the tube, thank you your fine, you can go.

the officer doing the car in front of me was checking tyres, tail lights, headlights, wipers and horn! like he was trying real hard to find something to defect them on. he didnt and they were let go after also doing a breath test.

i only noticed because my guy was so fast i had to wait while mr dilligent did his 20 item free safety check before i could go.

not saying it wasnt a good idea to do a safetly check but it should have been the same for everyone stopped not just single some out.

its very sad that we are becoming more like the USA, we are seeing unarmed people with obvious mental problems getting shot dead. the gun on a cops hip is the ultimate power and should only ever be used as a last resort. sadly some police officers shoot first and ask questions later.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

This is so obviously a spoof how could anyone take it seriously, in fact it seems to be an ad for Calmus whatever that is.  .  The videocam in the car,  his fake mustache,  the over the top acting.  and so on.

I think it's kind of sweet and makes absolutely no dent on my respect for cops in general.  

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Its just a spoof, I found it quite sweet lol

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply