Dog refuses to leave owner waiting for paramedics

Aaaaww!

An Argentinian dog named Tony who refused to leave his unconscious owner's side, has become an unwitting social media star after pictures of him were shared online. 

Jesus Hueche fell six feet from the tree he was pruning outside his home in Bahía Blanca, cracking his head on the pavement below.

Luckily, his neighbours noticed and called an ambulance. But while he waited, Tony never left his side.

Mr Hueche sustained “slight skull trauma”, according to the Defensa Civil - the Argentinian emergency service. 

They fitted him with a neck brace, but when they tried to load their patient into an ambulance to take him to the hospital, Tony tried to climb inside with him, the organisation said on its Facebook page.

Eventually they managed to keep Tony clear and transport Mr Hueche to hospital, where he was treated for minor injuries and discharged on the same day.

"He goes everywhere with me and lies in my bed until my wife kicks him out," Mr Hueche told Argentinian radio station La Brujula 24.

"One day we saw him on the street and adopted him, gave him love, food and is part of our family. For me he's like a son."

http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world/dog-refuses-to-leave-unconscious-owner-while-waiting-for-paramed...

Tried to get in the ambulance with him Woman LOL

Lies in bed with him til the missus kicks him out Cat LOL

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

sounds like the movie 'red dog'

Message 2 of 13
Latest reply

I love stories like this!

I have heard of similar stories where the ambos have just given up and put the dog onboard along with the owner/patient.

Makes a lovely change from the politician stories.

Message 3 of 13
Latest reply

He probably thought his master was just laying down for a nap and thought he would too lol.

Message 4 of 13
Latest reply

A more uplifting story when compared to the creep who stabbed a dog to death in Perth.

Dog stabbed to death in Mirrabooka park by hoodie-wearing man

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-05-18/dog-stabbed-to-death-in-perth-park/8536332

I don't want to read the story.

Message 5 of 13
Latest reply

we live in troubled times, dogs as we know can be very trusting.

Dog stabbed to death in Mirrabooka park by hoodie-wearing man

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-05-18/dog-stabbed-to-death-in-perth-park/8536332

i hope they catch this person and make his identity known.

Message 6 of 13
Latest reply

snap

Message 7 of 13
Latest reply

These kind of people who kill animals like that, in my opinion, can easily become people killers!

Message 8 of 13
Latest reply

@tasfleur wrote:

These kind of people who kill animals like that, in my opinion, can easily become people killers!

i think if you have it in you to harm/kill a harmless animal your allready a lost cause just waiting for prison for doing something bad to a person you dont like for whatever reason.

Message 9 of 13
Latest reply

Yes, I agree with you David.  A person who would harm an animal like that is already incredibly dangerous.

Message 10 of 13
Latest reply